26

I've been calling Yoshka for a tenth time and she's not answering. Not even one of my calls.

I just want a serious talk with her. To finally tell her what I feel for these past few weeks with her.

It's been bothering me since then.

Calling Miss Creighton...

She answered!

Hello Miss Creighton? Do you know where Yoshka is? I can't contact her.

Ma'am? I thought you're with her? Sabi niya kasi kanina pupuntahan ka niya.

Well ahm we had a misunderstanding earlier so I'm hoping that you knew.

No, Ma'am. Hindi ko po alam kung nasan na siya and besides I'm on my studio po.

Is that so? If you have some update about her please do tell me.

Sure Ma'am, I'll tell you asap and call Clara Ma'am baka alam niya since wala yong ginagawa ngayon baka nagka yayaan.

Okay okay, Thank you.

Calling Miss Ling...

She answered also! Thank God her friends are answering.

Hello Miss Ling-

woohoo! Party party! Hoy! Yoshka tama nayan bruha ka!
Wait, hello Ma'am? Miss Meijer?

Miss Ling, Where the hell are you and Yoshka?! Why is she not answering her goddamn phone?! Doesn't she know that I'm worried? For Pete sake! And what? A party?!!

Hala patay. Hoy Yosh! Hala Ma'am!? Hello? Nasa XYZ club po kami.

I'm coming, don't make her do something that she will regret later.

Opo Ma'am, wahh Yoshka! Umayos ka ako malalagot sa'yo nito eh.

ugh! You're not picking up my phone because you're busy enjoying yourself in that club.

Binaba ko na ang tawag. Suddenly massage my temple thinking about what I've heard earlier.

What a troublesome wife you are Yoshka Evellyn.

Fvck.

I drive as fast as I can to the address that Clara told me.

And while I'm parking my car, I saw some girls making out with their clothes half dressed.

Gosh what kind of bar is this. A gay one?

I turn my back towards them and walk away to reach the entrance of the bar.

At nang makapasok ako sa loob ay nakita kong inaawat ni Clara ang asawa ko na pagewang gewang na kung sumayaw.

I took a minutes of glimpse of her swaying her hips while Clara is pulling her away to the dance floor.

I sighs in disbelief. Ganito pala malasing to.

Never again, never again I will allow Yoshka to drink alcohol.