7

You smiled. They always knew how to cheer you up.

" [Name]..! Um.. can you please please please help meeee! " Collei your sister shouted.

You ran and saw she was holding a stack of books you quickly picked some up and put it on the tables and she finally or it on the table, letting out a long breath as she fell to the ground.

"Isn't Tighnari here-?" You scratched your head.

"Owch! My butt! Well. Brother Tighnari is on a date with Cyno !" You laughed, you knew they were meant to be!

"Well, how was the study session with Amber and Eula?" You asked, helping her up as you looked at the books she had.

"It was amazing! Well.. Eula gave me all these books for studying when they aren't there!" Collei sighed, looking at the books and speeding through them, smelling the book.

"Why does books smell so good?" Collei said putting the book down as she plopped on her bed, stretching.

You laughed, putting on headphones as you listened to your playlist,and waved, as she smiled back gleefully, signalling for you to close the door as you closed it.

You went to your room, looking outside

Your breath hitched, and your heart fastened, you quickly closed the curtains, what did you see, you may ask?

He was staring right at you.