SCARAMOUCHES ENDING

You saw scaramouche there.

"[Name]- your here."/

You suddenly felt paralyzed, you were unable to move.

What the hell?! You tried to move but you were unable to.

"Huh? Your unable to move? Lucky me, I didn't even do that."

Scaramouche walked up to you with a smirk.

You felt something on your mouth as you passed out.

"Don't worry- you might feel sore when you wake up, and it isn't because of how much you ran, it's because of me~. ♥️"

Then you passed out.

...

Your awake- and your legs hurt. You tried to move but when you did, you dropped into the ground.

Why were your legs kind of..sore

..

"[Name], your awake, don't worry, we are somewhere where Aether xiao or Venti will never find you!"

"And also.." scaramouche smiled, " as a punishment, I did that~ I know it's bad.. but you wanted it, right? Right."

"I-.." you tried to talk, but your throat hurt.

"Don't worry, just forget about everything, your mine, got it? We were a match made in heaven in the first place, and you destroyed it! So it's all your fault."

You stared at him, " my.. fault."

"Yes, you fault. You broke up with me~! That hurt my feelings so much you know, and then you avoided me! Did you forget when we saw eachother? You were with all your friends, and i was with my group."

"Don't worry." Scaramouche whispered, " I left it so I could be with you, and now we can be together forever."