19

"Please come in and make yourselves at home." He said, fluffing the pillows as he sat down.

You nodded, you heard a beep from your phone and opened it, it was a message from a unknown number.

???

???
Your not leaving me ♥️
You won't leave me ♥️
I love you more than anything

You
Pods of 🖕🖕🖕
Piss of
🖕🖕

???
Your not leaving me. If you do- I'll KILL them.

All of them. Venti,aether,xiao,collei,Tighnari,Cyno, ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

You
Scaamocuhe leave ems alone I have a s a good life and your druining it with your fac

???
ILL FIND OUR WHERE YOU ARE AND ILL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND

WHAT ITS LIKE

TO BE HEARTBROKEN

You
dude leave me alone smh your talking bs stop threatening me and disrespectfully piss off!!!!

???
You know you can't leave me. So why do you keep resisting? Why? Why. Why? Why? You know how its going to end. Your going to be trapped with me for the rest of your life. So why do you keep trying to leave when you know it? It's hopeless.

You
Its not hopeless. I won't be trapped with you ever and I'll make sure of it.

You have blocked ???

__________________________________________

"[Name], what's wrong? You looked worried and stressed." Aether asked, putting a hand on your head.

"He just keeps messaging me. He can't leave me alone! If he messages me again I'm blocking him immediately."

"Oh."

"I- I wish he'd leave you alone! He reminds me so much of him.." Collei cried into your shirt.