11

"[name]-san..! Are you sure your ok? I can make you some tea to soothe your nerves, and you four can stay at our house for a bit." Aether said, patting your shoulder as he was on his knees, making sure colleis bandages were right.

"It's ok, " you smiled, your voice shaking slightly. You felt nervous, but you hid it, you didn't want anyone to worry about you to much.

"[Name]-san... I can tell your worried..!" Venti cried, clinging onto you as Tighnari stared at you in guilt as he put his warm hand on yours, mumbling a 'im there for you.'

Collei looked at you, she was resting on your lap, next to her was aether who was taking care of her wounds, since the bandaging done before was more rushed than ever.?

*KNOCK*

"Oh, I think it's xiao! One sec!" Venti opened his phonento look at the camera and it was Xiao.

Venti walked up to the door with Cyno next to him just incase.

Venti half-screamed a come quickly! As xiao just came in, quickly closing the door.

"[Name], are you ok?" Was the first thing that came.

"What?? " Venti cried, " what about us? What about the 'hi how are you' or the 'want to hang out?'"

Xiao glanced at you before glaring at Venti and giving him the middle finger and muttering a  simple  'fuck off'

Xiao sat next to you, before resting on your shoulder and whispering into your ear.

"I heard about the scaramouche thing. Venti invited me over when I was looking through twitter."

You stared at him, feeling uneasy.

"Wait a minute-."

"VENTI!! DID YOU CLOSE THE GODDAMN DOOR?"

"I DON'T KNOW, LET ME CHEC- I'm to lazy."

Aether sighed before walking up to the door and locking it.

"Venti, learn how to lock the door please, out of all times you forget, it's now?"