1

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭—is what you would describe your current feeling in this situation

𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭—is what you would describe your current feeling in this situation. You genuinely don't get why someone would offer you a unique proposition on something you believed— a world-changing project. You had heard the news before when someone aspiring appeared on television, declaring how Japanese Football will forever change after the recent Blue Lock project had started. However, even with the most convincing name that one would agree on without a second thought, you'd— have to take down the offer.

Sure, it's a great opportunity to improve your future (if you will ever have one) and probably life, since you know— Money and fame. But— Training a bunch of weirdos? To add more, you'd have to be a great observer and analyzer for that to perpetuate. Moreover, you do not possess such skills to qualify as a Manager or a Trainer.

A lackadaisical person such as you would never make a person improve from their current expertise nor will ever assist the program if conflicts would occur. You have a mind of a doltish person. Unintelligent, slow, and selfish. Your presence is unwanted for a place that is full of talents and overflowing intellectualism. Well, there are certainly people out there that has the same characteristics as you, but you are convinced that they are better than you and more experienced. 

You'd have to pass on the idea of witnessing individuals ameliorate their skills and mindset for the sake of achieving being the best in the world. It would make you feel utterly exhausted and decrease your self-esteem (not that your self-esteem is already low). 

Despite that, the outcomes are still tempting. Money is present in the proposition.

And Money is life.

For now, you'll have to prevent your negative thoughts from consuming your mind and try to look forward to the bright side.

Believe in yourself.

Something along that line.

And you would agree that it does work due to past experiences. Ahem Exams and school stuff. It does surprise you that the key to bieng successful is by believing in yourself. However, it would sometimes be the opposite and you'd receive terrible results. An example is when you keep telling yourself that the test was easy and you were able to finish it early, and right after that— you received a terrible mark of seven out of twelve corrections from the test. 

Eyeing the white colour sheet of paper scribbled with neat writing, your mouth forms a straight line at the words that are written on the paper. 

On the other hand, you thought that your cousin wouldn't make such irrational decisions without any motives and necessary use. Why would he propose (or more like a demand after analyzing the whole paper) you, out of all people out there? 

Or maybe you're just thinking too much. He probably just needs another person to take care of those people that are participating and he just put the title 'Manager' and 'Trainer' for pressure or motivation or some sort for you to accept— since it's a status that most people would want to accept, right?