Who is Ivory Parker?

Avrey Ovard as Ivory Parker

Ivory Parker is a women known for her diverse career as an actress and model

Ivory Parker is a women known for her diverse career as an actress and model. She was born on December 12th, 2002, in England, but her family moved to the United States when she was seven years old. Ivory currently resides in New York City, where she is known for her social media presence and her work in the entertainment industry.

Ivory is best known for her work as an actress in various movies and television series. Her filmography includes popular titles such as "Scream 5&6," "Fantastic Beats: Dumbledore's Secret," "The Forever Purge," "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse," "Black Widow," "Dune," "Black Island," "The Fallout," "Whale," and "Enola Holmes 2." She has also appeared in several television series, including "Dickinson," "Ms. Marvel," "The Wilds," "Outer Banks," Stranger Things." and "The Umbrella Academy."

In addition to acting, Ivory is also a successful model who has worked with several well-known brands, including Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Nike, and Versace.

Ivory grew up in a large family, with four siblings - an older sister, a younger sister, and younger twin brothers. She graduated from high school before pursuing her career in the entertainment industry.

Ivory is very active on social media platforms such as TikTok, Twitter, and Instagram, where she shares glimpses of her personal life and career with her fans. She also runs a YouTube channel called "In Our Minds" with her best friends Sadie Sink and Noah Schnapp, where they share behind-the-scenes footage and other fun content.

Overall, Ivory Parker is a talented actress and model who has gained recognition for her work in the entertainment industry. Her career is still on the rise, and fans eagerly anticipate what she has in store for them next.