oscars 2023

Ivory stepped out of the car onto the Oscar Champagne Carpet, the Versace suit hugging her curves perfectly. She looked stunning and the cameras immediately started flashing. She turned to her plus one, Sadie, who was wearing a matching dress, and grinned.

"I can't believe we're actually here," Ivory said, her voice shaking with excitement.

"I know, right? This is insane!" Sadie replied, her eyes wide with wonder.

The two of them made their way down the carpet, stopping every so often to pose for pictures and talk to reporters. Lily Singh, the famous comedian and talk show host, was waiting for Ivory at the end of the carpet.

"Hey, Ivory, looking amazing as always! How does it feel to be here tonight?" Lily asked, holding a microphone up to Ivory's face.

Ivory's heart was pounding in her chest. "It feels incredible, Lily. I'm so honored to be nominated and I'm just grateful to be here."

"You look absolutely stunning in that suit. Can you tell us a bit about it?" Lily asked, gesturing to Ivory's outfit.

"It's Versace. I wanted to do something a little bit different, so I went with a suit instead of a dress. And Sadie and I wanted to match, so we chose this deep blue color," Ivory explained.

"That's so cool! And speaking of Sadie, she's your plus one tonight. How does it feel to have her here with you?"

"It feels amazing. Sadie is my best friend and my rock, so having her here with me tonight means the world to me," Ivory replied, smiling at Sadie.

"Aw, that's so sweet. Now, I have to ask - how do you feel about your chances of winning tonight?"

Ivory took a deep breath. "Honestly, I'm just happy to be here. Winning would be incredible, of course, even though the chances of that are very low, but just being nominated is a huge honor."

Lily nodded understandingly. "Well, I wish you the best of luck tonight, Ivory. Have a great time!"

"Thank you, Lily. I will!" Ivory said, before moving on to talk to the next reporter.

As the nominees for Actress in a Supporting Role were announced, Ivory held her breath, her heart beating wildly in her chest. The camera panned to her and Sadie, who was gripping her hand tightly, both of them sitting on the edge of their seats.

"And now, to the equally exceptional women who
captivated us with emotionally searing performances," The voice announced while Troy Kotsur signed the words.

Ivory was sitting in her chair, shifting nervously.

"Here are the nominees for Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role."

"Angela Basset, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever," the voice from the screen said, as the clips of the nominees began to flash up, earning a round of cheers from the audience.

"I am queen of the most powerful nation in the world and my entire family is gone!" a clip of Angela's played. "Have I not given everything?"

The cameras cut to Angela, where she sat smiling.

"Hong Chau; The Whale," another round of applause rang through the crowd.

"You listen to me! He doesn't need saving!" the woman's clip played on the screen. "In a few days, he's probably gonna be dead. So what he needs is for you to leave him alone. I am the only one who can help him! You understand me!?"

Once again, the cameras cut to Hong Chau, who blew a kiss and mouthed 'I love you.'

"Jamie Lee Curtis; Everything Everywhere All At Once," a loud round of claps was hear as her name was called.