Album: dumb blonde

Ivory Parker had been working hard in the studio, pouring her heart and soul into her music, she told us. She had been writing and recording for months, and now, she was finally ready to release her first album to the world. The album, called "Dumb Blonde," was a surprise release that took fans by storm.

The album featured 15 songs, all written and performed by Ivory herself. The songs were deeply personal and spoke to her experiences over the past few months. Each song was a window into her life, and her emotions were raw and honest.

 Each song was a window into her life, and her emotions were raw and honest

The first song on the album was called "Blue Hair." It was a track about taking risks and being unapologetically yourself. The line „and in their eyes, you'll always be a dumb blonde" also inspired her for the title of the album.

The second song, "Kintsugi," was about the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery with gold. The song was a metaphor for Ivory's own life and how she had been broken in the past but had put herself back together, stronger than ever.

"Moments" was a song about cherishing the little things in life. It was a reminder to slow down and appreciate the present moment.

"Maroon" was a song about heartbreak and the pain that comes with it. Ivory had gone through a difficult breakup two years ago, and the song was a reflection of the emotions she had been feeling.

"Television / So Far So Good" was a two-part song that explored the themes of distraction and progress. The first part, "Television," was about the distractions that can keep us from achieving our goals. The second part, "So Far So Good," was about the progress we make when we push through those distractions.

"People Watching" is a song about struggling to fall in love and the line „I wann feel all that love and emotion. Be attached to the person I'm holding. Someday i'll be falling without caution. But for now, I'm only people watching." Implies that she had always been envious of people in a relationship.

"Again" was a song about second chances. It was a message of hope and a reminder that it's never too late to try again.

"1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back" was a track about setbacks and the struggles that come with them. Ivory had faced her fair share of obstacles recently, and the song was a reflection of those experiences.

"Arcade" was a nostalgic track about the innocence of childhood. It was a reminder to hold onto the things that make us happy and to never forget where we came from.

"Matilda" was a hauntingly beautiful song about lost love. Ivory's voice was at its most vulnerable on this track, and it was clear that the emotions behind the lyrics were very real.

"Motion Sickness" was a song about anxiety and the feeling of being overwhelmed. It was a powerful track that spoke to Ivory's struggles with mental health.

"Static" was a song about feeling stuck in life. It was a reminder to keep moving forward and to never give up.

"Babydoll" was a track about self-love and acceptance. It was a message to Ivory's fans, telling them to love themselves just as they are.

"Gilded Lily" was a beautiful ballad about the complexities of life. The lyrics were poetic and introspective, and Ivory's voice was at its most powerful on this track.

Finally, "Cry" was a raw and emotional song about letting go of pain and moving on. It was a fitting end to the EP and left listeners with a sense of hope for the future.

As soon as the EP was released, fans flocked to social media to share their love for Ivory's music

As soon as the EP was released, fans flocked to social media to share their love for Ivory's music. Many fans remarked on how personal and relatable the songs were, and how much they appreciated Ivory's honesty and vulnerability.

Ivory was overjoyed by the positive response to her music.

Listen to the EP here: