(NEW) Shit People With Good Intentions

((OG chapter name: I Know It's Strange, We're Both the Crazy Kind))

TW: mentions of self-harm

"So, if I'm understanding correctly, my brother is recruiting other Sanses for a war?" Nightmare asked, crossing his arms.

Lust and Horror nodded.

Nightmare frowned,"He never even told me that he declared war. That's a little rude, don't you think?"

Horror and Lust looked at each other with slightly confused expressions before nodding again.

"And Lust, it was your idea to recruit others to join us in this surprise war to help us take over the Multiverse?" Nightmare asked, turning to Lust.

Lust nodded once more,"Yeah, I dunno how good of an idea that is but-"

"It's almost genius, actually! Surprised I hadn't thought of it myself." Nightmare said, nodding his head slightly in respect before turning to face the stairs and shouting: "CROSS! KILLER! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!"

A few seconds later, Cross was almost pushed down the stairs by Killer, who was very keen on sliding down the railing. To Cross' delight, Killer only made it halfway before losing balance and falling onto the ground. Cross snickered as he got off the stairs and stood next to Killer, who was lying on the ground in a pained heap.

Nightmare watched Killer with a slightly amused expression,"Cross, I want you and Killer, if he gets up, to contact any and all Sanses you think might be interested in joining our side. Tell them to meet here. Now."

Nightmare turned back to Horror and Lust,"And you two. Horror, I want you to start to bring out all the weapons we have here. Lust will help you in a moment but first," He extended his hand out to Lust,"Thank you for this information. You seem to be a much more valuable person than I realized, you're welcome to join the team if you'd like."

Lust blinked in surprise, but didn't question anything. He gave Nightmare a firm handshake,"I won't disappoint, boss!"

"I would hope not. Now, go prepare the weapons."

The two nodded and ran off to complete Nightmare's orders. Cross had dragged Killer to some nearby chairs so they could sit as they called and texted whoever they could think of.

"W-What do you n-need m-me to d-do, N-Night?" Error asked.

Nightmare turned around, he hadn't realized that Error was in the room too. But that was good, he had a task for Error. "You know the ballroom we only use for paintball wars and hide and seek?"

Error nodded.

"Clean it up, make it look nice. That's where we'll put our recruits."

Error sighed at the tedious task ahead of him, but nodded and went to get the cleaning supplies.

Nightmare looked over at Cross and Killer,"Where are Dust and Blue?"

Killer grinned as he typed on his phone,"They're in UnderSwap."

"How do you know that?" Cross wondered, also typing on his phone.

"I always know what's going on."

Cross looked at Killer, confused,"What do you mean by 'all the time'?"

Killer looked at him and grinned widely. "I know you spend an awful lot of time in Nightmare's room."

Nightmare used one of his tentacles to lightly smack the back of Killer's head,"No, he's not."

"Whatever you say, boss. Besides, if you check UnderSwap news, it's just fiery bloodshed and pictures of Dust and Blue making out."

"Dust finally can get bitches! Good for him." Nightmare chuckled. Looking over at Cross and Killer, he asked,"Have you gotten anyone to come yet?"