Were Demons?

The two most chaotic beings meet each other finally.

They Meet 1543

On this day Drista came to cause chaos as a part of her "training", she went to a somewhat big village to cause chaos amongst the villagers that lived there.

Thomas was going about his day as normal, going into the forest. It was during this peaceful hour where he grew flowers that he saw a humanoid shadow on the floor so he looked up to see a girl younger than him just floating slowly through the air.

Drista had decided to look like how she did back in the kingdom as to cause chaos in a sighting of her so close to the kingdom after being missing for nearly 4 months, she did not however notice the teen boy staring at her float over the forest from a clearing of flowers. She looked down and made eye contact with the boy, there were fresh flowers all around him by the looks of it. Drista panicked at being spotted before she had reached the village, she should've gone invisible as Keres had taught her.

"Don't panic?" Drista had no idea what to do if a mortal spotted you beforehand, she was going to cause chaos disguised as a mortal but at the moment she was mid air with not even a godly gift to be able to, unless she was gifted magic.

"You phrase it as a question, not a statement. Is that because you're panicking?" Drista descended to the ground confused as to how this teen wasn't scared.

"Well yeah, I guess I don't know what to do if a mortal spots me in the air." Drista explained to this random person.

"Oh, so you don't have a godly gift? I assumed you did, I was shocked since most people don't come from the direction of a war unless they're running away. When they run this way it's always annoying since every house gets searched for them, despite us saying they ran further."

"Oh there's a war going on over there?"

"Well yes everyone's heard of it, the SMP is attacking kingdoms all over the place in search for the princess after she went missing a few months ago, the wars started after 2 weeks of the report."

"2 weeks after I went missing my brother started wars..."

"Hm, I heard you, you know that right? So your princess Drista?"

"Yeah I am, are you gonna inform the king of SMP about me because I'll be gone before you can even tell someone."

"No, I don't really care but if mine or my friends lives are on the line for information when the war comes this way I must tell."

"What do you mean by that?"

"If you don't join the SMP's side after surrendering you'll be killed on the spot, so they grow in soldiers by the day, they also expand the area they've attacked and questioned every few days. I've estimated at the speed it will be less than 2 weeks until the war is here, this town will have no travellers so most of us will try and move away before. I've put up flyers saying the way will eat this village in less then a month."

"It's that bad? Why don't they stay over there?"

"The princess has more time to escape, but yet here she is so close to the battlefield."

"I came to cause chaos, but it looks like I've done worse by just leaving my insane brother."

"Why did you leave? If I may ask."

"Freedom, I've never had any sort of freedom until my 15th birthday. There was a rumour in my kingdom about a Goddess offering something to someone, that so happened to be me. I'm a Demi-God now, and I have the most freedom ever."