It's a Hut Not a House

Tommy is yet again just built better than the Gods themselves.

They had just gotten back from the lake, they had forgotten to buy towels so they were soaking wet, if they went into the village and to a store they would complain about it getting wet so it's just better to dry in the sun and go buy towels at a later date.

"Drista, why do you have tail and horns?" Clementine asked Drista, it was a genuine question as you don't usually see people with horns and a tail in public.

"Oh well I'm what you'd call someone with a Godly gift, or blessed. But when I was blessed I became a Demi-God thanks to Keres, so that's why I have them!" Drista explained.

"Try explaining it a bit more simply, Drista, Clem is only 4 after all. So Clem, Drista has horns and a tail because Keres the Goddess of Chaos, Evil and War gave them to her as a present, and now Drista is strong like Keres!" Tommy tried to explain it better as Clementine is a kid and won't understand.

"Oh, I understands that better thank you Tommy!" Clementine went up and hugged Tommy while saying the last part.

"Aw, I get no hug Clem?" Drista pouted at not getting a hug.

"Sorry Drista!" Clementine ran over to Drista to give her a hug immediately after.

"Aw Clem, It's okay I was joking." Clementine just made an o face at that up at Drista.

After Clementine stopped hugging Drista they decided to go and lay down in the tent, which Drista and Tommy both knew meant sleeping. Tommy decided to finish building the hut he had started, it shouldn't take too much longer considering it was nearly done in just nearly 2 days. Tommy had decided to decorate it with small flowers he found, since Drista and Clementine were asleep he could use some actual magic, when he touched flowers they would live longer but they do eventually die, so he decided to make 2 bouquets and make them be able to stay alive for nearly a month, it's a challenging task considering he barely uses the power except when he used to get custom orders and it would take at least a day to do but the flowers had to be perfect for around a week, he ended up making the order a week before due and making the flowers last for 2 and a half weeks so that they didn't die before it was time.

Tommy had started laying the bouquets outside the door and placing small flowers around the roof and windows. Drista had just woken up from her amazing nap that she totally needed to see a small hut right outside the tent.

"You finished it!?"

"Yeah it wasn't that difficult."

"You even decorated it, how in the world did you do this all while I was asleep?"

"I'm not to sure, but would you like to look around." Tommy pointed to the door of the hut, it was a small hut with a bit of grey looking colour but all the flowers neatly placed around the windows made it as though the grey was a rainbow of colours instead of the boring dull colour it really is, the bright green grass surrounding the hut made it look a bit duller but it just looked like a small cute hut, you might see around and wish you lived there. Drista walked inside and saw how there was a small counter area with no fridge or over but it was cute nonetheless, there was a dining table and a very small couch, it could just be a slightly bigger couch chair you can't really tell, there was a television stand with a lot of space so you could probably fit drinks in front of it when there's a television on it. There was a half wall separating a small part that seemed to just have a bed, it was a children's bed so it was most likely Clementines, she was young enough to not need a full room to herself and old enough to be trusted around the house slightly. There seemed to be 2 other rooms from the size outside anyway, Tommy showed another room with 2 normal single bed on opposite sides, he said how he had assembled the beds way earlier and they were just deeper in the forest, apparently the room was where he would stay and if I wanted to stay over I could stay there. Next place to look at was the bare bathroom, it was just built so you couldn't expect there to be any sort of plumbing or appliances, Tommy said how he had talked to a plumber and designer to help with the bathroom and kitchen, also an electrician would be coming around 2 days after they came to take measurements.

"I don't understand if you're so rich why don't you buy a house?"

"To be honest I'm not sure, there were a few houses for sale in the village, if you or Clem want to we can go look at them and maybe I can save up for them, I did spend a lot on this hut though. It could be like a summer house for us maybe."

"I'm not the one really living with you so If Clem wants to you should, if I want to it doesn't matter because I don't live with you, you know?" Tommy nodded at what Drista said, It's completely true that Drista is nearly a complete stranger who's a Demi-God, bad people don't become any form of a God right, all that having good morals stuff. There can't be bad Gods that feels impossible, maybe I should ask Drista about it. But Drista's views might be biased because of Keres. I wonder about the Gods' pasts, they must be so interesting. What about mortals who became Gods or Demi-Gods are interesting as well, I gotta ask Drista questions, Tommy was thinking really hard on this.

Notes: