see you again

Started: 3/25/23
finished: 5/13/23 (didnt mean for it to take so long i had some writters block lol but im back 😻🤞

TW's: mention of death
          time traveling
          finney Blake's mom
_______________________________

August 17th, 1978

all i could think of was the grabbers neck snapping under my finger tips as i hug Gwen. Gwen is hugging me like i will disappear if she lets go which quite frankly i feel the same, that id disappear into thin air if we ever let go of each other. but eventually we had to let go of each other because of the nurses practically begging for us to go to the ambulance and so we did.

everything happened in such a blur, the sirens, police knocking down the door, people carrying out bags of what i guess to be the other missing kids, my fathe- wait. robin! "wheres robin. where is he??" i ask frantically awaiting a answer, but only being answered with pitiful stares by my father and the nurse beside me. no, no no no this cant be he's not dead. he is not dead. he was not pulled out of the house in a bag. they didnt find his body, theres still hope. and he isn't dead.
he isn't dead.
he isn't dead.
he isn't dead.
he isn't dea-

a gush of wind pulls me out of my thoughts, but what i see is not gwen or my father, nor is there policemen or nurses. what i see is my own mother who has been dead for 6 years. is this heaven? is the only thing that popped in my mind and just as if my mom read my mind, she took my hand and gave me a big hug. "oh honey, you don't deserve this. this wasn't supposed to happen.." she speaks to me in a soft tone. "what do you mean mama? and where are we?" "Finney, something went terribly wrong and i need you to fix it." "what went wrong and why me??" i asked but she ignored it. "i just want you to know that i love you and i'll be with you the whole time, like i have been. I will do everything in my power to help you. i love you." "i love you too. but-"

after that everything went black.

_____________________________

(from now on everything will be in third person)

Finney Blake wakes up bright and early on September 8th, 1976 almost jumping straight out of his bed and gasping for air.

He looks over to his left to met eyes with Gwen, who had a concerned look on her face. "whats wrong finn? i heard you scream," Gwen continues after a brief moment of silence "your lucky dad ain't home. you know he doesn't like noise.." that only left finney more dazzled then he already was, come to think of it he only had 7 days to befriend Griffen Stagg and stop his kidnapping. he had to get to him before the grabber could.

"right.. my bad gwen sorry." finney said while getting up from his bed and heading to the bathroom, locking the door. finney looked at himself in the mirror, not realizing that he looked like shit. he was shocked to see that he had a big scar on his hip and leg. he also had small scars on his thighs, arms, and wrist.
after a few minutes he gets into the shower and lets the hot water devour him. he scrubs so hard that his pale skin turns red. when he's done, he brushes his teeth and his hair then he gets his clothes on for the day.
(this what he wore)

"gwen cmon, its already 7:20!!" finney says and holds the door open

"gwen cmon, its already 7:20!!" finney says and holds the door open. "im coming! jeez." gwen says putting down her food and walking out the door. they start walking to school and make small talk, well gwen was the one making small talk. finn was zoned out most of the time or looking over his shoulder every time he hears a car come by. gwen was worried but she decided to not push it and just continued to make small talk. when they arrived to school they had to split up since gwen was in middle school and finney was in high school. they said their goodbyes and headed to their first hour.

_______________________________

words: 708

hope you enjoyed 🫶🏼