Mr.Telephone man, theres something wrong with my line!

started: 06/14/23
finished: 06/26/23

robin and gwen come to the conclusion that finn is acting very strange.. they meet up to talk about it.

meanwhile, finn is having the time of his life. (totally)

_____________________________

Robins POV

Ive tried calling finn all through out the week, but he never answers. it either goes straight to voice mail or gwen answers saying that finn is busy. and today is no different. I dial the number, which is practically engraved into my brain. someone picks up, i hope that its finn but i wont be suprised if its not. i dont know why he is ignoring me, even in school. he pretends that i dont even exist.

"hello?"

its gwens voice.

"hey gwen, its robin."

"oh hey robin! what do ya need?"

"By any chance is finney there?"

gwen paused

"uh.. no he said that he was going to a friends house and i assumed it was yours? is he not there?"

".. no he's not.. has he been acting strange with you? i mean he wont even talk to me at school. I barley see him anymore."

"now that i think about it, he has been acting strange.."

" i-.." i get cut off by some yelling on the other line.

"listen robin why dont we meet up in person to talk? maybe the park."

"ok sure, right now?"

"sure"

gwen hangs up the line.

I grab my bandana, put on my shoes and head out the door towards the park. While i was walking i seen a black van drive pass me. it had the word 'abracadabra' on the side. it gave me wierd vibes so i ran the rest of the way, thankfully it didnt follow me.

                  finney POV

vance had left for work after we ate leaving me and griffin to do the dishes. griffin looked at me with a devilish smirk and sprayed water at me. i gasped dramatically and grabbed a handful of water in my hand and poured it on griffins back. he laughed. not a spine-chilling, petrifying laugh but a actual happy laugh. I smiled at the thought. we continued to splash each other untill both of us were soaking wet. we decided it would be best if we showered before going to the park. griffin showered first and while griffin was in the shower i decided to pull out my notes with the ghost boys and mark out some things.