I would do it for you (but would you do it for me?)

__________________________
started: 5/19/23
finished: 6/1/23
TW's: none

A/N: LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN... IK I SAID I WOULDNT DO 1ST PERSON STUFF BUT I RLLY WANNA DO GRIFFINS POV AND I'LL PROBABLY DO 1ST PERSON MORE OFTEN SO JUST FORGET WHAT I SAID 😭😭 (griffins pov is later in this chapter 🤪)
___________________________

               (3rd person POV)

finney and griffin decided to go to the arcade on Thursday, aka griffins kidnapping date. on their way there, finney saw a black van in the corner of his eyes, but when he turned around it was gone. almost as if the van was playing tricks with him. he thought he was going crazy but then he thought to himself 'if im going crazy, then i'll be going crazy for my boys.' before finn knew it, they were at the arcade and griffin had already ran in.

griffin went straight too street racer and finney followed behiend. "so, i never got your name, glower." griffin asked while playing street racer. "oh its finney, but you can call me finn. what bout' you wallflower?" griffin laughed at the nickname but went with it, "its griffin."

after that they made small talk while they played various of games

                -2 hours later-
                (griffins POV)

me and finn walk out of the arcade after playing for awhile. we walk in a comfortable silence till we reach my house. "do you want to spend the night? my mom is at work and its getting kinda late." I asked hoping he would say yes. "sure! but can i use your phone so i can tell my dad?" "duh" we walk into my house and finn goes too the phone. while finns at the phone i grab the remote and put on Edward scissorhands and sit down on the couch waiting for finn to be done.

"i can stay, but uh i dont have any clothes to change into." finn says awkwardly while walking towards the couch. i stand up and lead him to my room and grab 2 sets of pjs, one for me and one for finn. gosh i dont know why im getting so exited, i mean he'll probably end up leaving me anyways so why am i so happy about this boy?? every time i talk to him it feels like i've known him for my whole life! he always knows what to say, he always makes me feel better. maybe its because he's my first and (probably) only friend that i will ever have. i dont know.. he just gets me.
(BTW I AM NOT SHIPPING THEM TOGETHER! GRIFFIN IS JUST REALLY HAPPY TO HAVE A FRIEND AND DOESNT KNOW HOW TO REACT)

after i get out of my own thoughts i see that finn has already gotten his pjs and went on to the couch, so i follow after him and put on my pjs, heading to the couch.

______________________________

hope you enjoyed griffins pov :)

A/N: bro my period is being extremely homophobic rn. its just now pride month and MY PERIOD STARTS ON THIS DAY SOSNSOSJSOSN SOBBING

:)