theres no use left in crying

started: 5/16/23
Finished: 5/19/23
TW's: wrong kidnapping dates, (sorry)
         mention of kidnapping,
mention of r*pe (not briefly explained its just in one sentence)

______________________________

finney walks into his english honors class, in search for griffin, or any of his boys. but he doesnt see anyone of them so he takes his seat. the material the teacher was teaching finney already knew it so he tuned it out and started to write down his plans for saving his boys.

_______________________________
saving victims of 1977-78
_______________________________

• Griffin Stagg— kidnapped September 15th 1977, walking back home from school. time: 3:42 pm. 10 years old
     Plan A- see if i share any classes with him and if i do, go talk to him.
     Plan B- follow him on September 15th and scare the grabber off?? he wont grab us both at once.

• Billy Showalter— kidnapped December 4th 1977, delivering the papers. time: 6:23 am. 13 years old
      Plan A- offer to do papers for him??

• Vance Hopper— kidnapped December 26th 1977, he jumped out of a police car and was never seen after. time: 4:38pm. 14 years old.
no plans.

•Bruce Yamada— kidnapped march 13th 1978, going home after a baseball game that he won. time: 6:35 pm. 14 years old.
      Plan A- ask him if he wants to practice every Saturday and wednesdays.

• Robin Arellano— kidnapped april 3rd 1978, getting snacks at grab n go for our torturing sessions. time: 4:32pm 13 years old.
     Plan A- I get the snacks instead of robin getting the snacks
     Plan B- go together to get snacks.

•Finney Blake (me)— kidnapped april 7th 1978, walking home from school. time: 3:26 pm 13 years old.
no plans

_______________________________

the bell rings before finney can finish so he stuffs it in his backpack and heads to second period.

___________\time skip/__________
\ lunch /
Finney sets his lunch down on the ground and he follows after, sitting behind a big tree that he always use to eat lunch at before he met robin. he didn't even notice that a younger boy was sitting in the tree, just doodling in his notepad. until the younger boy jumped out and made the leaves crunch under his feet. finney looked up in front of him and thats when he noticed griffin standing there.

griffin was in 6th grade and finney was in 7th, it wasnt usual to have a 6th grader in 2nd lunch but griffin was advanced in his classes and had some with 7th graders, even some 8th grade classes. thats why griffin had 2nd lunch with the 7th and 8th graders. he was really smart and yet nobody even noticed him. "uh hello?" griffin says waving a hand infront of finn. he must've zoned out on him. he does that often. "oh, uh hey." finn says awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. "you zoned out on me. jeez almost scared me to death with your stare." "oh, sorry i have a staring problem." "obviously." after a minute of just staring at each other, griffin started to walk away. but finney grabbed his hands before he could leave and sat up. "wait!" finn yells, not meaning to yell it just kinda came out. griffin flinched a little and turned around, seeing how desperate finney is he gave into him.

"yes?" finney was getting nervous now, hes hands getting sweaty, he felt like throwing up because all he could think of is if he let griffin go then griffin would be all bloodied up, starved, beaten, touched, in the next 6 days. "uhm.. do you wanna go to the arcade soon? i know its really random but you just seem super cool and i want to be your friend and i jus-" "YES!!- i mean yea sure whatever." griffin says in a annoyed tone at the end but is existed.

______________________________

words: 643

idk why but im suddenly very motivated to write 😍 watch something terrible happens to me and then my motivation just disappears cuz thats how it always happens 💀💀

this chapter is kinda just a filler but we get some griffin in here 😚🫶🏼