TEN. if you're jealous just say so... you aren't the first

FOR THE first time in years, the Bobby Wasabi Dojo were in the running to have their dojo in the California Battle Of The Dojos; and of course, Jack was the one representing their dojo during it, on TV

As he began practicing with the others, Layla and another boy entered the dojo.

The group began to surround themselves around the duo, leaving Jack alone and confused.

He would later learn that the boy Layla came in with was Carson Hunter.

"Hey, man. I'm Jack." He smiled, waving towards Carson.

"Jack is like the new version of you." Milton said.

"Jack Brewer." Carson smiled, "I've heard a lot about you."

"Darn right you have. Jack is a second-degree black belt with a foundation of Tae Kwon Do and Jiu-jitsu." Rudy explained.

"And he was voted best hair in ninth-grade." Eddie added.

"Oh, come on, dude." Jack scoffed, "Eight grade too."

"Because of Jack, we just got into the Battle Of The Dojos." Kim said.

"So, you used to be a student here, huh?" Jack asked.

Rudy explained that Carson had actually been one of his first students.

"Uh, I was actually here two weeks before—"

Rudy quickly cut Eddie off, "I said you were doing great."

Rudy continued to explain that Carson was one of the youngest to earn his black belt in California.

"This place brings back a lot of memories." Carson smiled, turning towards Layla, "And now you're publicly doing karate again; I'm impressed."

Layla playfully rolled her eyes and nudged her shoulders, "It's funny. I stopped soon after you left."

The two of them began to engross in conversation but it was cut short by Jack rather quickly.

"So, Carson, how long you staying?"

"His dad just transferred back to Seaford." Layla answered, "He just enrolled at our school and said he was rejoining the dojo."