Chapter 1: SMG4 In Rehab

Four: "We can build a new castle! And it may be different...but so long as we're all together...I'm sure it's going to be perfect!"

--

The high tension had subsided, and everyone seemed to be relieved about it. They made it out alive, and Four isn't crazy anymore. However, something felt off about the whole thing. The feeling kept nagging Three throughout the whole walk, and it continued back in the Internet Graveyard. It was starting to drive him mad. What was missing? He did everything he was supposed to? He even canceled his stream midway through due to how bothered he was by it.

Three took a deep breath, and leaned back in his chair, recounting the events that had happened all in the span of a week. Four went crazy and ruined Mario's Party, everyone, including himself, kept checking on Four, they had to fight a whole eldritch monster in order to save Four, and they now have to make an entirely new hangout spot, which is going to be Four's new home. Then it finally hit him. His fellow meme guardian counterpart probably still isn't in the right state of mind. He's probably still hanging on such a thin thread although he doesn't really show it. At any given moment, everything can crumble apart. No wonder he felt so uneasy earlier since Four is who brought everyone together, including bringing him to them.

If anything, Four really needs to be restored mentally. If he isn't, then everything will go haywire just like it did earlier. Three knows nobody would want to deal with it again, and he doesn't even have to list the reasons why. How would he be able to get back up on his feet though? Who would help him? Oh right, Three has that ability. For 1, he can give people proper therapy. 2, he is capable of caretaking. 3, he's just overall the best person that can help Four. He understands him the most and is cosmically linked to the dumb turd, so why not give it a go? Three got up and quickly opened up a portal to his home.

Oh wait, Four's living in a little shack at the moment. It was very poorly built near a Starbucks. Hell, you can say it was made by a noob in Minecraft for crying out loud! Whatever, it suits him anyways. Three knocked on the flimsy door violently, unhinging it in the process.

Three: "Oi, idiot!"

Four looked up from his laptops, unamused. "Dude, can you leave me be? I'm working right now." He was sitting on a bench with pillows and a sad looking blanket. Was that supposed to be his bed?

Three gave the most disappointed expression ever in mankind, eyes rolling and all. "You are not going to be working right now, especially after what happened a couple hours ago."

Four: "I need this thoughh-"

Three slapped Four across the face. "NO. We are not going through this again." He slammed the other guardian's laptop shut. "How about we uh.. play a little board game!"

Four groaned. "I guess so... Can I go back to editing on my laptop after?"

Three shook his head. "Hell no. Actually, you should head to bed after this. You haven't gotten any sleep in days... Or you should actually take a damn shower and brush your teeth because god knows what kind of germs are on you right now."

Four stared down at the floor. "Really?"

Three glared at Four. "You really are attached to the laptop, huh? Actually- Of course you are attached to it." He pushed it aside and pulled out a chess board game box. "Let's just... play for a bit."

-

After a bit of playing, Four threw the board across the room. Three squirmed and nearly fell off the makeshift bed. "DUDE, what the hell?!"

Four: "You CHEATED!"

Three: "How did I cheat? It's fucking chess."

Four crossed his arms and looked away from Three. He sighed. Dear god, what an ass he's acting like right now. Three proceeded to pick Four up by his shirt collar in the back.