Chapter 5: Lullaby Bye

The whole crew silently glared at each other. No word was even muttered from anyone's mouth for a solid several seconds. Seconds though, as per usual they can't be silenced for too long.

Bob: "Of course it was him! I can tell from his scent..."

One: "Oh dear... wait what-"

Boopkins: "HOW COULD HE?!"

Mario barreled right in the middle of the crew as their reactions quickly shot up left and right. Some were not so friendly compared to others. Either way, the room was full of chaos. "Guys- hey- OI-" He kept getting cut off by everyone else. "... SHUTTTTTT UPPPPP." Silent again. "OKAY.. I GET YOU ALL ARE CONFUSED RIGHT NOW AND PROBABLY-"

Tari squeezed Saiko tightly. "Who wouldn't be?! One of our friends has been stalking us in the vents!"

Saiko hugged her back. "And it turned out to be the guy that went missing, Three."

Meggy stepped into the center where Mario was. "Do you guys have any clue why he's doing this?"

Luigi hesitantly slid a sheet out of his pocket. "This is all we got..." He lended it over to Meggy, and she gave it a look.

Meggy: "...He needed something, or someone."

Bob: "I wonder who he's on his knees for."

One: "...... Uhmm yea we need to get him out of there."

Melony chimed into the conversation. "We should also let Four know about it..."

Meggy: "Don't worry, I got it!" She made her way to his door, knocking on it. "Four!" ...Hyperventilating could be heard in the room. What's going on with him? It hasn't even been 5 minutes! She kicked down the door. "DUDE! WHAT-" She took a step back right, immediately noticing the messed up state of the room. His entire room was wrecked, writing all over the walls and devices all broken up.

Four struggled for breath. "What's... no.... WHO- NONONO..."

Meggy went to his side. "Woah there! Relax—"

Four: "DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX WHEN-" It was hard for him to even speak anymore.

Meggy: "Okay look... Can you-" Before she could finish her sentence, he rushed out of the room and went away from everyone else. "FOUR!!!" She went on a chase for the guardian, but then quickly lost track of him. She hasn't even gotten the whole castle memorized yet, so now he's just gone. "GODDAMMIT!"

Mario: "What's going on?"

Luigi walked over to Four's room. "It doesn't seem like anything's wro- OH MY GOD-"

--

The gaming room wasn't much. There was just a computer desk set, some random mario decorations, and a mini fridge. Of course the memer chose that specific room to hide in, curling into a ball on the carpet. Four didn't want to come out of the little area at all. Nope, not because of a project that can take his whole soul again... but to keep them safe. Wasn't this all his fault? Of course it was. He shouldn't have even gone back to making videos. You know what, the computer breaking was for his own good. He was all alone...

".... . .-.. .-.. ---"

The tapping was sporadic to say the least. Maybe Four's just hearing things again.

"...-- / .. ... / .... . .-. ."

...What's happening now?

"-.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / ... . . / -- . ..--.."

Oh my god whatever that is, would it shut up? He observed the room, trying to find out the origin of those weird hums. He glanced towards the ceiling. Ah, it's the vents obviously. You know what, He's had enough with those sounds. Might as well just send the critter away. ... He didn't have anything on him right now though. Oh right, he can just ask Bob for- nevermind. He couldn't. Maybe he could instead-