2.4

© JULI2N2

© JULI2N2

"i'm the love of your life
until i make you mad."

"Y/n? Where your head at?" At the sound of her name, she turned around to face her friend

She smiled towards him as she laid her head down on the desk. "Up in the clouds," she mouthed towards him with a friendly smile.

Childe squinted his eyes towards his friend in confusion, trying to read her lips. "You fucked a bagel?" He said in confusion.

Y/n lifted her head up and gave her friend a confused face, "The fuck? No, I said up in the clouds?"

Now they were both looking at each other in confusion, both puzzled by this entire conversation.

But the sound of the bell ringing saved them from an awkward conversation. All the surrounding students immediately got up and walked out of the class, already packed up.

But Y/n was still packing up her bag, only putting her pencil and laptop away.

Childe was waiting patiently for his friend, his arm outreached for her to grab and latch onto.

They walked out of the class — arms linked together as they walked to their next class.

They've been doing this for as long as they can remember, a somewhat tradition for them to hold each other somehow whenever they are together.

It started when they were kids, during the years of second grade.

Y/n was the new kid, and she didn't know anyone in her class. And no one wanted to know her as they were already content with the friends they had then.