I loved you

© JULI2N2

© JULI2N2

"you didn't mean
to say i love you"

Blinding lights were the only source of light in the nearby area

Blinding lights were the only source of light in the nearby area. Children laughing with their parents, friends having a drink together, happiness was just oozing everywhere.

The screams coming from the attractions showing the fun they were having. The crowd was growing bigger every second underneath the barely illuminated night sky.

Scaramouche scoffed as he had to push through the crowd to get to the meeting spot that Y/n and him agreed to meet at.

He already saw her there waiting for him, her eyes gazing at the dirt beneath her shoes. He smiled at the sight of her and hurried over. "Y/n!"

At the sound of her name, she picked her head up. Her existing frown on her face turned downwards even more. "Scaramouche."

Scaramouche leaned in for a kiss but Y/n turned her head around, resulting in him kissing her cheek instead.

He looked at her confused. "Is this about yesterday? Listen, I had needs and you never want to help." He tried to justify himself.

Y/n only nodded. "Of course," She said flatly. Y/n turned her phone on to check the time. "Can we go? I need to be somewhere soon."

At this Scaramouche glared at the small device in her hand. "Why? Are you meeting someone else later?"

They started to walk over to the game booths. "Yeah, I do." Y/n retorted back.

He scoffed and slammed the five dollars on top of the counter for the shooting game. "That is just stupid. You're here with me, why do you have to go?" He asked as he lined up his shots.

Y/n went on her phone as he started to shoot down the tin cans. "Because I'd rather be somewhere else?" She replied as if it were obvious.

Even though he got a perfect score and was able to claim one of the bigger prizes, he felt nothing but a growing rage. "But why? I'm asking you why!"