2.8

© JULI2N2

© JULI2N2

"i'm the love of your life
until i make you mad."

People say that the eyes are like the windows to the soul

People say that the eyes are like the windows to the soul. But why would his eyes be empty?

Like a foggy window that you can't see through, making her question if he had a soul to begin with.

His tongue is painted in silver — not just to her, but to everyone around him. His lies are his truth.

His cheshire smile flashing before people, making them uneasy. His forked tongue spreading lies to their minds.

And his mind, in complete chaos. His mind in a disarray that he wanted to find some peace in it.

Maybe that's why he obsessed over her. The idea of having someone to think of instead of the sickness that purge his thoughts. She took up every corner of his mind.

But his sickness was contagious. It grew and attacked her image in his mind. It slithered and slowly contaminated her smile that was seared in his mind.

Her smile that once reflected her beauty soon had him convinced that her smile was the work of the Devil.

But even the Devil was once an Angel.

The heat of the summer was a constant reminder to Y/n that her reality was real. Not a sick joke that Gods are playing on her.

The hand that was intertwined with her own felt cold. A discomfort against her skin.

The man besides her cleared his throat. "Y/n, what do you wanna do today?"

Y/n looked over to her current significant other. She just smiled meekly and shrugged. "Whatever's fine with you."

"But I asked what you wanted to do," He groaned.