2.6

© JULI2N2

© JULI2N2

"i'm the love of your life
until i make you mad."

He couldn't deny the tension he left between himself and her

He couldn't deny the tension he left between himself and her. But maybe it was more one sided in reality.

He would pray to the Archons to make him stop reminiscing the times where things were normal between the two of them. How she would come over to his house without breaking down into tears over a minor issue.

He felt less of a friend and more of a therapist to her now.

It's been nearly a month now since they last truly acted as friends, the stares they would give each other in the halls felt suffocating to him.

He wanted nothing more than to engulf her in a hug and whisk her away from her problems.

But he couldn't do that without angering her shitty boyfriend.

2 months ago

"Hey, Ajax?" The ginger looked up from his phone and faced his friend who was laying down besides him on his bed.

He simply hummed, letting her know he was listening.

Her eyes met his, he could see the sadness that was masked behind them. He would know better than most people because he wore the same mask as she did.

"I want to run away at this point. This whole relationship with him is starting to feel like shit but every-time I mention anything relating to breaking up, he starts yelling and crap." The girl vented.

Childe stared into her eyes as she continued.

"I'm not scared of him at all. He had such a shit life so far and he's only 18... What I'm scared of is that he would yell at me and stuff and I'd still love him at the end of day," She whispered to herself at the end.