[ "WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING OUT?! ]

Loading • • •

Y/n's POV :
_

________________________________________
Warnings : swearing /  tiny bit of gore

"Kuniiiii!!" I call out, as I make my way to his room. Tripping over every thing in my path.

I knock twice and there was no reply, so I open the door. And see kazuha and Kunikuzushi at it.

They look straight at me, and I immediately look away and at the hallway.

"So uh, I forgot what I needed so imma go now! Bye !" I quickly finish off, slamming the door shut and sliding down the corridor.

I needed someone to review my art assignment, since Kuni and his little friend were busy I went towards my mom's room.

-(insight: raiden adopted both her kids, scaramouche was her dead sisters son. And your Scaramouche's twin- 7 minutes younger may I add)

"Mooom!!" I call out and kick the door open, well not kicking it-

I look forwards and no.

I look away once again. I cannot unsee my mother and Ms Yae doing it. First my brother and his 'friend'.

"Y/n! Is that you. Uhhh.." my mother begins, before I just stick a thumbs up without looking at slam the door shut.

I put my assignment back onto my desk, "WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING OUT!"

I sigh and decide to pack for my big trip to Liyue, packing my essentials first. And then my clothes and my drawing book.

Along with some Liyue novels I've kept and forgotten to return since I'd last visited.

Once I'm done, I hear a faint miaow from behind my door and I open it too see Toko.

"Aww baby boy, sorry I left you out there," I hum as I pick him up and begin working on my photography skills.

"Hey Toko, would you mind if I used you as my muse?" I asked, he miaowed in response so I took that as a yes.

'Aww perfecto!!'

I rub his cheek, he purrs in response and I smile lightly.

¡ New Messages !

My snowflake (ayaka)
||
Y/n wanna go food shopping with me andddd Kokomi and Sara. I think Itto is coming, and Ayato + Heizou. Thoma says he is busy at the café.

I immediately text back.

Yeah ofc!
See u in 10 mins!

My snowflake
Oko dok!
Seen at 6:21pm

I immediately hit my wardrobe. Pulling out some clothes that would match fine. Along with my extras such as accessories! And I was done.