[ The Bathroom makes sounds? ]

Loading • • •

Y/n's POV :

_________________________________________
Warnings : mentions of sexual activities, swearing.

'I'm so tired....' you yawned as you awoke slowly, stretching your arms and legs before sliding off the middle bunk.

You slept really well that you were already tired again. But your mother wanted to visit a old friend so you thought it be wise to tag along.

Where-as Miko was going to a friendly lunch date with someone who reached out to her over rare books.

You took your earphones out your ears and placed them on your bed before looking down seeing the bottom bunk empty looking up to see the top one empty aswell.

'Perhaps they went out together?' You thought as you slid of the bed, and then you heard something.

The bathroom you shared with your brother aswell as Kazuha was making some strange sounds.

And your curiousty brought you closer, you opened the door ready to attack whatever entity from doors was in there.

What you saw was...

'Wait— are they fuc—'

"AAAAAAAHH!!" You screamed as you saw what they were doing immediately shutting the door behind you with a slam.

"YOU TWO CARRY ON ILL JUST LISTEN TO MUSIC." You called out as you grabbed your earphones and pkugging them in.

About an hour passed and you saw the door open, a fully dressed Kazuha emerged limping ever so slightly. Aswell as Scaramouche who stared at you.

You took your earphones off and sat there your legs swinging off they end of your bed.

"...soo did you guys have fun??" You asked trying to break the silence which was tense.

"Y/N!" Scaramouche hissed as Kazuha looked away flushing red.

"I was.. just asking— trust me that was not pleasant to walk into.." you say as Kazuha does a 180° turn and smacks his head on the wall in embarrassment.

"Y/N GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW." Scaramouche yells at you and tries grabbing you by the leg.

"NO!! GO AWAY YOU GREMLIN!" You whine as your kick him in the face.

"Ack!!" A hiss emits from Scaramouche as you watch blood come out his nose.

You were in big trouble now.

• • •

"MOMM LET ME IN, MIKO LET ME IN PLEASE THE BOWL HEAD IS GONNA KILL ME." You beg as you bang against the door.

Scaramouche who is extremely pissed of now with a embarrassed Kazuha behind him launches at you. The door opens and you fall into your very beautiful mother.

"Kuni.. get offf!!!!" You whine as he pulls your hair.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking peasant." He hisses as he grips it harder.

"Kunikuzushi. Get. The. Fuck. Off. Y/n's. Hair." Your mother steams out as she pushes both you guys off.

"Orr what." Scaramouche mocks as he stares at her icy glare.

"I'll send Kazuha away." She states simply.

"You wouldn't dare." He says with a smirk while Kazuha just looks between the both betting on him.

"I'll call Beidou then." She says as she turns her back and disapears.

"Oh fuck she was serious." Scaramouche says as he glares at you.

You just stare back and walk away pissed of. And then you get a notification.

Bootao!

Bootao!
Heyy N/n, me and my friends
are hanging out later do u wanna come?

I wish i could bvt my mom and I
are visiting her old friend :(

Bootao!
Aww.. that's okay!! Ttyl <3
Seen at 10:32

You sighed as you slumped on the bed. You were tired. Being chased by a tiny gremlin, seeing some censored stuff.

• • •

You knocked on the door and stared at your mother slightly.

"Something the matter?" She asked as you looked at her.

"No. Not at all." You responded with a small smile before staring at the door infront of you.

The door opened revealing a brown haired man with orange tips at the bottom and misty orange eyes.

"Ah why hello Ei," he smiled slightly as he held out the door for you guys to go in.

You began taking your shoes off as he said, "no need to take your shoes off. My house isn't fancy."

You nod and walk behind your mom.

And there you see..

'Xiao?? What is he doing here?'

"Dad was that your friends?" He asks not looking up from his phone.

"Indeed Xiao." He answers making his son look up and see..

"Oh it's you." He simply says as he glares a bit.

Hii!! Srry ive been absent ive been focusing on my yt channel <3

This was kinda a filler i was incouraged to write this when someone added this story to discontinued, unactive stories lmao!!

<33 ily