🥀13

Mitsuki and I walk out and to the living room as Kacchan relaxed, both our pains are gone.
"You ok now Katsuki?"
He sighed and looked up at the ceiling leaning into the couch. "That was awful..." he muttered as his mom sat next to him.
I felt guilt arise within me..
I've been putting him in pain for months...

"When did the pains start.. Kacchan.." I mumbled fidgeting with my hands. "After my birthday, when else?" He grumbled at me as if I were dumb. I just nodded. He's been dealing with this pain for almost a year.. I feel so terrible... "I'm so sorry.. Kacchan.." I muttered looking down.
He shrugged it off and stood grabbing my wrist. "Doesn't matter. Don't lie to me again though." He mumbled walking upstairs to his room. He let me go and pulled a mattress out from under his bed then laid some sheets and a blanket down as well as a pillow. "Sleep there.." he mumbled and left getting ready for bed. I sat bedside the mattress and exhaled heavily.

I feel like a villain.. causing him so much pain.. it'd be better to just end my life so he doesn't have to deal with it.. he must be suffering so much..

If he's my soulmate he knows my dad hits me too... I feel even worse now..

I feel so terrible..

Kacchan entered the room. And I quickly looked up at him and stood. "K-Kacchan, I really am so sorry... I'm so sorry... I don't mean to cause you so much pain, I really don't- I'm- I feel terrible.. I feel awful.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry Kacchan..."
Tear boiled over once again, quiet sobs escaped my throat. "I'm so, so, so sorry... I really am.." I cried out as he approached me, he wiped my tears as I flinched. "I won't hurt you nerd.. promise..." he mumbled embracing me in a hug. "It's ok.. you're feeling the pain to aren't you?.. worry about yourself Deku.." he mumbled hugging tighter. "Don't worry about me.." he sighed.
After a couple minutes he pulled away, I had calmed down and he grabbed me some clothes to change into. "I left a new toothbrush for you in the bathroom, go get ready for bed.."
I nodded and made my way to the bathroom and changed then brushed my teeth, after I rinsed my face off with cold water and exhaled. I have to get my meds tomorrow...

I finished and walked back into the room, Kacchan looked asleep.. I have a question for him... I need help..

I approach his side of the bed slowly and place a hand on his shoulder shaking him slightly..
"K-Kacchan..."
I whispered but loud enough to hear.
"Kacchan.." I spoke up as he glanced at me and yawned. "What nerd..." he mumbled turning away from me.
"Can you go with me to get some of my belonging from my house, if you're with me my dad won't yell at me.." I mumbled, I still lied. It'll just prevent him from hitting me.. I'll have to return alone at some point though... I feel so terrible.. I'm so sorry Kacchan...
He nodded. "Sure nerd, go to sleep now.." he mumbled.

I nodded and laid on the mattress getting under the covers. I didn't sleep that night, I felt too distraught, and guilty.

I got up early and picked everything up while Kacchan slept, after, I went downstairs and saw his mom.
"Goodmorning izuku, howd you sleep?" She smiled at me.
I shrugged. "I slept pretty good.."
"That's wonderful, I'm picking up your prescription next week, ok? I'll give it to you then."
I nodded. "Thankyou.. I really appreciate it... it really means a lot..
"hun, your life depends on the medication, I can't believe your dad won't help you.."
I shrug it off "Does Kacchan know about the meds..?"
She shook her head. "Don't tell him please.. just tell him it's overuse of my quirk.. please.."
She sighed. "Why, Izuku... he's your soulmate, you should tell him.."
I shook my head. "No.. I don't want too.. not even UA knows.. I can't.."
she sighed. "Ok... I won't.."
I nodded and Kacchan came down stairs.
"Morning Katsuki."
"Morning Hag." He yawned. "Ready Deku?"
He grumbled slipping his shoes on.
"Just leave those clothes on, you can change when we go into your house."
I nodded and left the kitchen slipping my shoes on as we walked out and to my house.
"What'd my mom say to you?"
"Nothing much... just asked about the pain I've been causing you.." I mumbled.
"Hm.. what's it from?"
"My quirk.. just takes a toll, gives me chest pains sometimes. That's all.." I looked at him and gave a small smile then opened the front door as he entered.
"Izuku!!" My dad shouted, he then made eye contacted with Kacchan and went silent. Then I closed the door behind us. "Good youre home!" He lowered his voice and changed his tone.
I rolled my eyes and walked to my room, "piece of shit.." I mumbled and Kacchan followed.
I glanced back at him as he looked around the house, I can't tell if he's upset or disgusted.
"You live in this filth?..." he muttered. "It's smells awful.."
"You get used to it Kacchan. Don't bother.. we'll leave quickly.."
"I've never heard you curse like that Deku.."
"He's a piece of shit.. I'm just honest.."
I entered my room and it was completely destroyed.
"No-.. no.." I muttered and looked around. I saw my backpack destroyed, wide open, it's innards spread across my room, the drawers to my desk broken and the books sprawled out. I panicked.
"No, no, no, no... no!"
I frantically looked around my room for my pills. They're gone. He took them! No!!

"Damnit! Damnit!" I yelled and ran out slightly pushing Kacchan to the side running downstairs.
"Where are they!?" I yelled at my father.
He looked at me and grinned. "The druggy looking for his pills?.."
I furrowed my brows. "Please give them.. I need them.."
"No.. I told you I don't want you taking pills." He looked away.
"Go use your friend as a shield for now. You're in for it when you get home later. Go have fun now." He looked at the tv and took a swig out of his beer bottle.
I ran to my room and grabbed some clothes.
"Let's go!"
I growled and grabbed kacchans wrist pulling him out of my room and out of the house back to his.
"What happened?? What happened to your room?? What we're you looking for??"
"Stop asking questions!" I yelled as I let go entering his house and slipping my shoes off walking towards Mitsuki.
"He took them. He found them Mitsuki, I don't have any more." I gasped slightly as she stood. "Izuku.. I can't get a refill early, they'd be suspicious."
My eyes widened. She's right.
"Refill?? DEKU!! what the fuck is going on!!" I flinched and looked at a very angry, and worried Kacchan.

"I'll give you some pain killers Izuku.. that'll be enough, in a few days I'll go pick it up.. Katsuki. Drop it. You don't need to know right now." His mother brushed him off and went to the kitchen, when she came back she gave me a bottle. "It'll make due, you can take two to three for the pain.." I nodded and exhaled, it won't be the same... my pills help my heart specifically..
I sighed heavily as Kacchan grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs and into his room, I dropped to my knees as soon as he closed the door, I then slammed my head against his carpeted floor.

I'm losing...
I'm losing a game called life..