A Story To Tell Your Friends

A/N: Ok so this is my new fic, it's a little different. So in this story, ATL are a 5 piece band, with an extra guitarist who is the girl called Harley. She also sings Juliets part in remembering sunday. Sorry if you don't like that idea, it was different and when I thought of it I just had to write it :-) Hope you like it, if anything confuses you then just ask. There will also be other bands in this fic because i love bands :) hope you like it, this is my new fic!

Chapter title credit go to Every Avenue.

<---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Harley's POV

"Harley get up! We have a band meeting about the new tour, we're going over to Rian's house!" I heard my best friend Jack yell. Jack was my best friend in the whole entire world, we live together. I heard the door open and Jack walk in. "Harls get up! We need to go to Rian's in like half an hour!" I shot out of bed. "Half an hour? Why didn't you get me up earlier?" I said annoyed, Jack knew it took me longer than half an hour to get ready in the morning, even if we were just going to see the other guys. "Sorry, but you looked cute sleeping." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Or in other words, you forgot to wake me?" he nodded sheepishly as I grabbed some grey skinny jeans and a glamour kills tee from my wardrobe. "Leave so I can change." he stuck his bottom lip out. "No Jack, leave!" he preteneded to cry as he left my room, shutting the door behind him. I got changed and put my hair in a messy bun in record time. I had just enough time to put on some eyeliner and mascara since I didn't really wear a lot of makeup. I quickly pulled on black vans before running down the stairs and into the kitchen where Jack was. "Here, I made nutella and toast for you since I forgot to get you up." he said pushing a plate towards me. "Thanks Jacky." I grinned, digging in to my toast. Once I'd finished eating I grabbed my phone and we headed out. Driving was always a risky thing when there was just me and Jack, neither of us were the best drivers. Today I decided to let Jack drive since I was still half asleep. "Shit Harls, we're late, Flyzik's gonna be pissed." Jack said, looking at his watch. "Well you can tell him why we're late." he raised his eyebrow. "We're late because Harley can't get herself up. Sound good?" I shook my head. "Let's just say we got stuck in traffic." Jack nodded. We pulled up at Rian's house and everyone was already there. "Well look who finally decided to show up." Flyzik said sternly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Sorry, our early morning sex sesh lasted a little longer than expected."  I punched Jack's arm. "We got stuck in traffic." I said, sitting down on the sofa. Jack then decided to jump on top of me and squash me, he did a good job too, since I was really small. "Jack, get off, I can't breathe." he stood up and I got up too, letting him sit down before I sat down on him. "You're sat on my dick, it hurts." he pouted. "Good." I smirked. "Right now you two are finally here, we can get started." Flyzik said. "So, we leave for another tour in a few weeks, you all know that, right?" we all nodded. "Well we know what bands are going to be touring with us now." I grinned, praying one of them was The Maine, I hadn't seen those guys in so long and I missed them, especially John. He was a really good friend of mine. "So the bands joining us on tour this year are We are the in crowd, mayday parade, the summer set and the maine." I let out a squeal. This was going to be amazing! "Oh my god, I get to be with all my best friends again! it's going to be like an all-summer party oh my god!" I was jumping up and down by now. "But Harley, I thought we were your best friends?" Alex pouted. "Meh, I see you guys all the time." I giggled. "Oh and Rian, Cass can come with us, I sorted stuff out." I was so happy I wasn't going to be the only girl on tour again, I had Cass and Tay! I was so excited for tour!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks were really busy, preparations for tour and everything. We were all super busy and we're currently working on our new album. We're having a break from that for tour though. I was super excited because most of our venues were outside since it was summer and it was gonna be like a mini warped tour. Mini because there was only 5 bands but oh god I'm rambling again. "Harley, oh my god we're leaving for tour in the morning!" Jack yelled, jumping on me nearly knocking me over. "Oh my god Jack, I know!" we started jumping up and down like fangirls. "Oh! I forgot to tell you! Flyzik arranged a big bonfire for all the bands tomorrow night! We're all taking our guitars and stuff and we can have a big acoustic set round the bonfire, it's going to be amazing!" Jack grinned. "I can't wait, but now we gotta watch home alone!" I nodded my head, a giant smile on my face. We curled up on the sofa watching Home Alone. I was snuggled into Jack's side. "I love you Harls." I smiled up at him. "I love you too Jacky, you're the best friend ever." We ended up falling asleep on the sofa that night. I fell asleep happy, life seemed perfect at the moment, I had the most amazing best friend in the world, I was about to go on tour with all my closest friends and I had possibly the best job ever. Life was great.

A/N: There it is, chapter one! I hope you like it :) how cute is Jack though? I want him to be my best friend :(