Kids in love

Alex's POV

Today was the day we were going on tour! I was all packed and waiting anxiously for the tourbus to come. After what seemed like hours of tapping my fingers on the kitchen table, I heard a beep signalling it was time to leave. I grabbed my bags and ran outside. Matt was there to help me with my bags. I noticed Harley was outside too, she was stood laughing with Jack. Man, she looked so beautiful. Goddamnit Alex! I really need to stop thinking about Harley like this, she's my bandmate! Everyone know relationships in bands are a reciple for disaster. But I couldn't help it! Lately, whenever she was near me I got butterflies in my stomach. The way she played guitar, she was just amazing! She could sing really well, too but for some reason she never wanted to sing on the albums. "It's your job." she would always say to me. We did get her to record a new version of remembering sunday though, with her singing Juliet's part. I think I really like her, but I know I shouldn't. She'd probably never like me back anyway. I got on the bus and went to sit with Rian and Zack. They were playing Halo. "I wanna play!" I whined. "Tough shit Gaskarth, we're playing." I fake pouted and walked off to find Jack and Harley. No doubt they'd be together, they always are. Their friendship is so cute, and I'm not even jelous because I don't want what Jack has with Harley. I know no matter how close they are, they'll never be more than friends. I want to be more than friends with Harley. But I know it will never happen. We'll never be more than friends because that's all she'll ever see me as. After walking aimlessly around the bus I finally found Jack and Harley, they were in the back lounge. Our bus was bigger this year, it had a front lounge and a back lounge. They were in there wrestling each other on the floor, and by the looks of things, harley was winning. I laughed and shook my head at them. "Getting your ass kicked by a girl? Wow Jack, I didn't know you were so weak!" Jack growled. "I am not getting beat, I'm letting her win." Harley scoffed. "Yeah right, whatever barakat." Harley got off Jack and sat on the sofa, patting the space next to her. I sat down and Jack joined us. "Can we watch home alone?" Jack asked. "Jack we watched it last night, so no." Jack pouted. "But Harley, I thought you loved me?" Harley fake gagged. "Ew no, no one loves you. Leave." I joined in. "Wow Harls, I didn't know you could be so mean. And that's not true, I love you Jacky!" Jack came and sat in my lap. "You two are so gay for eachother." she giggled. "We so are. I love you Lexy." Jack said planting a big sloppy kiss on my cheek. "I'm going to play video games with Ri and Zack." Jack announced, standing up. "They won't let you." I said, he turned around. "No they won't let you, I'm too amazing to resist." He left, leaving me alone with Harley, oh my god. I felt like my heart was beating a million beats a minute. This is not good. "Alex? Are you ok?" Harley shook me out of my thoughts. "Oh! Yeah.. sorry, I just zoned out for a second there." she laughed. God her laugh was so adorable. "Are you gonna sing with me at the bonfire tonight?" I asked hopefully. "Nope." she said, popping the p. "Why? You're amazing!" she shook her head. "You know I don't sing Alex." I pouted. "Please, we don't have to sing one of our songs, we could sing something by we are the in crowd or whatever." I looked at her, I could tell she was thinking. "Ok fine, what are we gonna sing?" I paused to think a minute. "Kiss me again?" she shook her head. "I think Jack and Tay are gonna sing that, well once I convince him to." Jack didn't really sing often, it would be cute if him and Tay sang together. "He so likes her." I said. "He does, we've gotta get him to ask her out, I'm pretty sure she likes him too!" I couldn't take it anymore, we were sat so close. It's now or never, right? I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. She didn't respond, so I pulled away. "Shit, I'm so sorry. Ah Fuck Harley I'm so-" she cut me off by pulling me in and crushing her lips against mine. I kissed back immediately. Kissing Harley felt so perfect. I admit, I had it bad before. But now, I was doomed. I pulled back for air. "Whoa." I breathed, looking into her eyes. "What just happened?" she asked. I laughed quietly, still out of breath. "I don't.. I don't know. But I liked it." she smiled. "I liked it too." I leaned in to kiss her again. 

Harley's POV

Alex and I just kissed.. oh my god. I just kissed my bandmate and one of my best friends. But it felt so good. "I really like you, Harley." Alex grinned. "I really like you too." then my smile dropped. "We can't be together." he hung his head and nodded. "I know, because of the band.." This was so shit, how we couldnt be together because we were in the same band. "We could just.. not tell them." I suggested. Alex's head shot up. "Are you crazy? We can't just not tell them, you hate lying to Jack!" I knew it would be hard, but for Alex, I was prepared to do anything. "I know I'm crazy about you, so I'd be prepared to do anything if it meant we could be together." Alex sighed and then nodded. "Ok, we'll do it." I grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck before planting a quick kiss on his lips.  "Alex? Harley? Are you in the back lounge?" Shit. Flyzik. We sprang apart just as Matt walked in. "Oh there you are! We're here, everyone else is setting up the bonfire." he walked back out again. "You wanna go help?" I asked Alex. He shook his head. "Nah, I'd rather do this." he pulled me to him by my waiste and kissed me again. We just stood there kissing for about 10 minutes before we decided we should go out and see everyone. I walked outside with Alex and saw Tay stood talking to Jack and John from The Maine. I nudged Alex and we walked over. "Oh my god, Harley!" Tay squealed, throwing her arms round me. "Tay! I missed you so much!" Next I hugged John. "John, oh my god!" He squeezed me tight and I swear he was going to cry. "I missed you so much Harls." I giggled. "Are you crying John?" he shook his head and wiped his eyes. "Course I'm not." I giggled as his attention turned to Alex. "Are you wearing lipstick man?" he asked. Alex's eyes widened. "Sure he is, I put it on him." Thank god for my fabulous lying skills! "I WANT LIPSTICK!" Jack screamed, running inside. Alex followed behind him. "You looking forward to the bonfire tonight?" John asked me. I nodded. "We've gotta play truth or dare, it's bonfire law." Tay said. "Sure, sounds fun." I grinned. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Jared truth or dare?" Alex asked. "Um, dare." Alex smirked. "Uh.. you gotta kiss Kennedy." Jared's eyes widened. "Seriously man? That's so gay." Alex laughed. "You chose dare." I watched as Jared hesitantely walked over to Kennedy and pressed his lips to his. "They're so enjoying it." he pulled away. "We are not enjoying it at all. That was one of the worst experiances in my life." Kennedy pouted. "I'm not that bad am I?" I burst into a fit of giggles, as did Tay. "Ok if you find this so funny Harley," Jared said. "Truth or dare?" I went for the safe option, or so I thought. "Truth." I smirked. "Who did you lose your virginity to?" my jaw dropped. This was the worst possible question. "And we know you're not a virgin Harls." Jack said. Gee, thanks Jack. Make me sound like a slut why don't you? "Um.. Do I have to answer?" Everyone nodded. "Is it someone here?" I nodded, hiding my face with my hair. Alex's eyes widened. Shit, he didn't know. The only people who knew were Jack and.. "John O'Callaghan."