Everything I ask for (Final Chapter)

HARLEY

I was watching another show tonight, and me and Jack were getting ready. "I bought a new shirt, one second I'll go get it one second." Jack run off and returned seconds later wearing a shirt that said 'I love Harley Poynter' I giggled. "I love it." he grinned then smirked. "I'm picking out your clothes, leave." he said. "Fine, but you're real sassy today. Watch it or I'll slap you." I smirked then left the room to leave Jack to pick me out probably the sluttiest thing I owned. I decided to browse twitter on my phone whilst I waited. "You can come back in now!" he called as I walked through the door,eager to see what he was going to force me to wear. Laid out on the bed were some black studded pants, probably the tightest thing I owned, a low-cut white crop top and some high heeled lace up boots. "Are you kidding me?" I asked, my jaw on the floor. "Nope, you're wearing these, get changed." Jack left the room and I changed into the slutty outfit. I slipped on a leather jacket and walked out to meet Jack in the living room. His eyes practically popped out of his head when he saw me. "Holy shit Harley! I'm going to get a boner." I laughed and shoved him playfully. "I can barely walk in these shoes, Jack." I complained. "I'll just have to carry you then." he smirked, picking me up bridal-style and carrying me to the car. "Are you sure you're not together?" our neighbour, Shelley yelled to us. Shelley was in her late fourties and one of the nicest women ever. She had helped us move in when we first arrived. "Nope! I can do better, plus Jack has a girlfriend." I laughed. "Hey! I am so too good for you!" Jack protested. "You keep telling yourself that Jack." Shelley said. We drove to the venue and went inside to see Flyzik and Rian. "Hey guys." I smiled at them. Rian's eyes flicked over my outfit and he gave me a questioning look. "Jack forced me to wear this shit." I explained. "I like it." Matt smirked. I walked past to go find Zack and he slapped me on the ass, making me chuckle and stick my tongue out at him. I soon found Zack on the other side of the stage with Danny. "What the hell are you wearing?" Danny asked. "I look like a slut, I know. But Jack made me wear it." they both laughed. "Are you looking for Alex?" Zack asked. "No.. why would I be?" he just shrugged. "When are you aloud to play again?" Danny asked. "Well this is the last show where we don't need to travel more than an hour for, so as soon as we start tour again." They both grinned. "We sound really bad without you." Zack said. "No you don't! You sound just fine." I smiled. "Anyway, it'll be good to have you on playing again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So my little plan yesterday didn't exactly work how it was planned. But I'm never gonna give up on this girl, so I have another song." Oh great! I was at the side of the stage again, and Alex was about to sing yet another song about me. He needed to stop doing this. "This is a song by Simple Plan." One of my favourite bands. "This is Everytime."

"It was three AM when you woke me up

And we jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go

Just to get away

We talked about our lives

Until the sun came up

And now I'm thinking about

How I wish I could go back

Just for one more day

One more day with you

Everytime I see your face

Everytime you look my way

It's like it all falls into place

Everything feels right

Ever since you walked away

You left my life in disarray

All I want is one more day

It's all I need: one more day with you

When the car broke down