Your forever is all that I need

Harley's POV

"Kellin?!" I squealed. "Oh my god, Kellin!" I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey small fry, did I interrupt something?" I blushed a deep shade of red. "Uh.. Um." Kellin just laughed. "What brings you here, man?" Alex asked him, getting up from the couch and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Didn't you hear? The summer set had to go home so Sleeping with sirens are replacing them." I grinned, I loved Sleeping with Sirens. "So when did you two get together then?" Kellin asked smirking. "Yesterday, no one knows except John so you can't say anything." Kellin nodded. "No bandmate relationships?" we both nodded. "It's cute, I totally ship you two." I giggled. "Harlex. I'll leave you two alone now, see ya later." he waved before walking off to the back lounge. "Now, where were we?" Alex smirked. "Going to see fans?" I pointed outside the window and saw there was alot of fans there, we must be at the venue. "Sure, let's go." We walked outside holding hands knowing the fans probably wouldn't suspect anything, we always acted like this. "Oh my god! It's them! It's Harley and Alex!" We waved and walked over to a group of girls wearing ATL shirts. Alex pulled me into his side protectively even though I was completely fine with crowds. It was cute. "Are you guys dating yet?" one of the girls asked. "Nope, against band rules sorry." I giggled. "I still think you guys are adorable." another said. "he's taken.. by Jack." I told them. "It's true." Alex agreed. "Are you guys coming to the show tonight?" I asked. They all nodded. It was funny how starstruck and nervous they seemed, we weren't that big of a deal! "Harley's going to be singing." their eyes lit up. "Are you singing together?" they asked hopefully. "Nope, I'm singing solo. I wouldn't embarass myself by singing with Alex. He's too good." Alex smiled and looked down at me. I wanted nothing more than to kiss him right now but I couldn't. "That's amazing! You're great Harley!" I blushed. "Thanks." 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hello Dallas!" Alex yelled into the microphone making the crowd cheer. "How are you all tonight?" more cheers. "We decided to mix it up a bit and get someone special to sing for you." most people knew I was going to be singing since the girls we spoke to had probably posted it on twitter. "But unfortunately the special person cancelled last minute so here's Harley." the crowd burst into laughter. "Cheeky bastard, I'm very special!" I picked up my acoustic guitar and took Alex's place in the middle of the stage. He slapped my ass as I walked past him. "Alex! You aren't aloud touch Harley's ass, it's mine!" Jack scolded him. "No, it's mine!" Alex yelled back at him. "Are we seriously fighting over my ass?" the Hustlers were loving this, it was just our regular on-stage banter. "What are you singing Harls? Still going  with Green Day?" I shook my head. "I've got a different one." I started strumming the beginning of James Dean and Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping with Sirens. 

"Stay for tonight

If you want to

I can show you

What my dreams are made of

As I'm dreaming of your face

I've been away for a long time

Such a long time

And I miss you there

I can't imagine being anywhere else

I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

How the hell did you ever pick me?

Honestly

Because I could sing you a song

But I don't think words can express your beauty