24: Scarlett Johansson x Daughter Reader (Part 9)

The morning sun slowly creeps through the window, casting a warm glow on the three figures snuggled together in bed. Scarlett and Lizzie are awake, holding onto Y/N who is sleeping peacefully between them. Lizzie looks at Y/N and smiles, seeing the small child finally feel safe with someone.  And she's happy that someone is her and Scarlett, who Y/N feels safe with.

Lizzie gently leans over to kiss Y/N on the head, careful not to wake her up. Scarlett watches, a small smile playing on her lips. She's so grateful for Lizzie, for everything she does for them, for being by her side through everything. Scarlett pulls Lizzie in for a deep, passionate kiss, and Lizzie responds eagerly. As they part, Scarlett rests her forehead against Lizzie's and says, "I love you so, so much."

Lizzie looks into Scarlett's eyes, seeing the depth of her love for her. "And I love you, so much more," she replies, her voice soft and full of emotion.

They remain in bed, waiting for Y/N to wake up. The silence is filled with an unspoken understanding, the love between them palpable.

------------------

As Y/N slowly opened her eyes, she could feel the warmth of both Scarlett's and Lizzie's arms around her. Their loving embrace was a comforting and unfamiliar feeling to Y/N, yet it felt like home. She looked up and saw both Scarlett and Lizzie smiling at her.

With a smile of her own, Y/N reciprocates their happiness, Scarlett gently brushes away the strands of hair that have fallen across her forehead and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. "Good morning, my little one," she said softly.

"Good morning, Scarlett," Y/N's responds, still smiling. Y/N then turned to Lizzie and said, "Good morning, Lizzie." Lizzie hugged her tightly, kissing her on the cheek, and responded, "Good morning to you too, sweetheart."

Scarlett then asked Y/N, "Did you sleep okay?"

Y/N sat up and nodded, "I could feel you two holding onto me even in my sleep." Y/N's voice was soft as she spoke, but her words carried a depth of emotion that couldn't be ignored. "I don't think I can ever put into words how much it means to me that you both held onto me last night. I felt safe and loved in a way I never have before. For once, I wasn't afraid to be close to someone. And now that I have you both in my life, I can't imagine ever feeling alone again. You've filled a hole in my heart that I didn't even know was there." Y/N's eyes were misty as she looked from Scarlett to Lizzie, the gratitude and love she felt for them shining through.

As Y/N spoke, Lizzie had tears of happiness in her eyes. Both Scarlett and Lizzie hugged Y/N tightly, and Y/N laughed, "You are squeezing me."

Scarlett chuckled and responded, "Well, you should get used to this kiddo because this will be happening a lot."

Lizzie added, "Yeah, we love you. You are our baby now."

Y/N closed her eyes, savoring the warmth and love from both Scarlett and Lizzie. "I love you both so much," she whispered. Scarlett and Lizzie hugged her even tighter, never wanting to let her go.

After a moment, Scarlett said, "Go get freshened up and come down for breakfast, okay?" Y/N nodded, feeling grateful and loved, and went to her room to start her day.

---------

Y/N finished getting ready and made her way down to the kitchen. The delicious smell of breakfast filled her senses as she entered the room. Scarlett was setting up the table while Lizzie was busy preparing the breakfast. As soon as they spotted Y/N, they both smiled at her warmly.

"Come sit, I've made all your favorites," Lizzie said, gesturing towards the table.

Y/N smiled gratefully and took a seat at the table. They started eating, and the conversation flowed easily.