Pain

POV:Narrator

Sonic was at his house one day just chilling at home and everything fine for once,he felt like he had something in his throat but the pain?10x worse.He dashed off to the bathroom desperate to get it out and started coughing up..flower petals?Of course this wasn't what he expected as he examined them but saw little tiny spits of blood on them.He freaked out and threw them all away.The pain though was still there,it wouldn't go away no matter what he did.He tried anything and everything but nothing ever worked until he finally decided to give up and give it a rest.Tails came in the room with a confused expression.
"Sonic,are you okay?"the two tailed fox asked him, " I'm fine buddy!Anyways,what are we getting for dinner later?It's chilli dogs right?","Sorry Sonic,not today" Tails responded."I thought it would help me with my pain..." He mumbled so Tails couldn't hear much of it. "Huh?","Oh nothing!Thanks though for telling me!"Sonic said,"No problem!I'll be in my workshop if you need me!" and with that Tails left.Wondering what was going on to Sonic,he searched for anything related to what was going on.He didn't find much but he discovered it was called the "Hanahaki Disease" Wich was supposed to be a fictional disease but turns out it was real?Sonic couldn't really believe this and thought it was something else but soon enough,he realized it was true!He had the disease but well...the problems about this disease?Well,if his rival didn't return those feelings in time he would..die.His rival could never love him,he was just annoying,stupid,and goofy(?).Sonic would just die,alone.So it was just like feelings for a disease.The last thing Sonic would ever feel was pain..Pain by his lover,by this disease,and by leaving everybody and everything he loves.