Finding Your Secret

((This chapter is like boring AF bc i didn't have any ideas plus i didn't wanna copy pink petals on accident))

Pov:Sonic (for now)

I woke up in my room,I'm guessing I did sleep last night during the movie.My question is that, how and when did I get here?Maybe Shadow carried me here?Not really that important but I guess I would just start the day."Morning Sonic!"I heard Tails call out,he was busy(as usual),but was getting breakfast still done somehow."Oh hey Tails"I said.Once Tails was finished making breakfast,I ate and got ready for my run today.There wasn't really much to do today but when I saw Fatman was attacking,I got out there and destroyed him.The thing was that he kinda built a new robot and even though it would be 4x as bad as last time,I still had to be careful to NOT actually bruise myself since I saw how much of a destruction it did."Sonic!"I heard a few people call out,it was my friends.They had come to help me once they heard about it,I did get some of it done but I needed help."Hey guys!"I said to them,"Hi Sonikku~!"Amy said to me,I didn't really like it when she called me that,so I had my look of disapproval on me."Amy,please stop calling me that"I sighed after that,and got back to fighting.It gave a few shots here and there,but when I went to finally hit it.It swung it's arm at me and hit me back in a tree.There were a few cuts on my from that and when I finally stood up,I got a lazer beam right in the face
I passed out and fell to the floor,unable to move.I felt pathetic,sometimes if I got hit,I would keep moving.I already tried that and failed,I felt to weak after that beam that hit DIRECTLY into my face that I just wanted to lay down and never get up again.

Pov change to narrator??idk

"SONIC!"the others called out before he was about to pass out.Amy quickly bonked the robot as hard as she could with her hammer and rushed over to Sonic, where he played there.She stayed there and tried to carry him,yes even tho he was light she could not carry him.The others helped Sonic to his house and stayed there until he got up,"Wha..what- happened..?"he mumbled a bit as he stood up,"You passed out when the beam hit you!Oh I was so worried about you my dear Sonic!"Amy cried out.I guess Sonic was used to Amy being like this many times,so he just hugged her and told her she was fine.He felt a sudden pain I'm his chest and he started to get major headache.The chest pain was that he was about to cough up flowers and the headache from the beam, Sonic dashed to the bathroom just in time to not let them see the horrifying things hes going through. Only like 3 days and no progress with shadow...he thought to himself as he coughed and coughed.The pain was getting worse indeed,there was a slight change in the flowers though.They looked rotten,decayed,like somebody has forgotten about them for a year.They also were a bit torn,and the reasons for all of that was Shadow.If Sonic could see Shadow did love him back, and that his heart could respond to that love,maybe it could end.For now let's just see what's happens because I'm just the person who talks this out,I don't know what happens.Somebody then walked into the bathroom and saw the horrible mess and only got a flash of it before they knew what was going on.Well,instead of one person it went to 2 people,Tails and Amy.Tails had went to go check on Sonic and Amy decided to tag along but what they found was just worse then what they expected."Who",Tails had asked,Amy looked a mix of hurt,sadness,and worry ness.Even though Amy had finally realized Sonic didn't like her back,(he did as a friend though)she was okay but was still sad."I would rather not say it.Plus I don't want my secret out.."said Sonic."We need to know or else you'll die!and if you do!Fatman can ruin us without you and take control of the planet!"Tails said.Sonic didn't realize that and when he finally did,this was a serious problem.One where he could choose to embarrass himself and risk his life just for that,or have this planet fall to the hands of Dr.Eggman.If it were me,I would choose the 1st one."Fine...Fine.."he said.He cleaned up the mess and Tails said,"Well?","Uh...Sooo-You won't get mad at me if I say their name right?...",Tails responded back just annoyed,"Sonic.I won't get mad at you for whoever it is just please tell me.You are at the risk of dying,you need to let us help you"he said."Okay okay!I'm just still embarrassed to say his name,but it's Shadow..",The 3 fell in silence.Of course they weren't expecting that but that was fine even if he liked a guy or loved."Wait.Shadow?The one whos rude to you?The ultimate life form?That one?"they started to ask questions and sonic just facepalmed,he knew he shouldn't have told them."Well,that's not the point,the point is we need to help you stay alive somehow."Amy said.She still was sad especially since he loved a guy instead,but she was still very worried.Tails left Sonic with Amy to see if there was any other cures to help.None of them would probably work but he just wanted to see his brother,he needed to see his brother.He would miss him a lot and he wanted his brother to be happy.He didn't expect it to be shadow but he wanted him to be happy.Only 2 out of his whole friend group know the secret.