Calm Down

POV: Narrator?Man idk

As Sonic sat down wondering wether he could live or not despite his lover hating him,he wondered if there was a cure for him.He saw only 2 helpful ones but since Shadow hated him,the only thing left was to get surgery and maybe that was an idea he could try but there could be endless possibilities to what could happen.He chose to wait for anything else to happen and if his rival still didn't love him,he would have to get surgery.Just then Sonic heard a noise on his door,"Come in?", He said."Hey Sonic!Time for dinner.",Tails had said.Sonic has taught Tails some recipes and a lot of stuff since Tails started living with him.He still felt some pain but decided to brush it off since maybe food could help bring it back down.

(Time Skip!Also POV change to Sonic)

"Hey buddy,I'm going out for a run!"I said to Tails.He nodded and said "Alright!Please don't get lost like you did last time."I have to admit,once I did get lost since it was pretty dark out and nobody was there with me,"You don't got worry about me anymore!Thanks though!"I responded and quickly dashed out the door.Running helped me calm down and with the pain and stress earlier of what was going on,that was gone soon as I ran through the forest.I saw a spot and sat down looking around me and relaxed for a bit before I started running again.I couldn't really get tired much so I ran for a few more hours until I decided to finally go home since it was getting dark outside.I wasn't really looking where I was going and well you could guess I bumped into someone,"Ouch!Uh...",I quickly looked up and saw Shadow,right infront of me!"Hey Faker,watch it next time."he said to me,"Sorry about that Shads!",I responded to him.I heard a low growl,he didn't really like it when I called him that so I just said bye and ran off since I didn't want a punch in the face right now and the fact that I'm still nervous from my disease and him.I arrived back at my house and went back inside to my room.I ate a quick snack and finally went back to bed so I could see for anything else.Im getting just a bit calmed down but this is just the beginning of it.