ch7

Zaniyah pov

I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was surrounded by trees. It was very pretty but a little chilly, the clothing I was wearing helped warm me up though, I was wearing a dark blue kimono with a mix of a water and floral pattern.

'What is happening?!? Where am I?!? ' I wondered

I then stood up and saw something that shocked me even more. I have a small bump on my tummy and I know for a fact that I'm not bloated.

'Did I somehow get pregnant?!? No, Nik said I couldn't. . . Wait, no, he didn't know because he was the first hybrid, and the ritual wasn't done yet but why would signs start to show right after, that makes no sense unless. . . The process is slowed down because of the vampire side. I should have asked how long for a vampire pregnancy! Dammit! Not to mention superhero pregnancy' I mentally cried as I started walking in a random direction.

'I need to come up with an acceptable story. The father died due to an illness. No, people would ask what illness. Murdered? Probably. I can say that I found out the next morning from a family friend and it's felt like a minute ago but I lost track of time. ' I planned

I paused before lifting my sleeve, curious if there would be a scar or something. 'T-the mark is gone!?! Why?!? I just wanted to see if scars from Enzo came with me but why didn't it!?! 'I worried as my thoughts got interrupted by a blood curling screams and a loud crunch-like sound.

I looked up to see a man with blonde hair and rainbow eyes, is that even possible? His mouth was covered in blood and he was also wearing a kimono but his kimono was red and black.

The man suddenly snapped his head in my direction making me flinch. "Oh, ~ did no one tell you to stay out of the woods? You wouldn't want to die without giving birth yet do you? " he asked with a wide smile before walking towards me, I take a step back trying to think of something that won't kill him or harm my baby and me.

"Did your belly just get bigger? " the man asked in shock

I looked down at my belly to see that it did grow and now I looked to be a month long.

"Shit! " I yelled

"Where's the nearest town by any chance? " I asked

"No you aren't going to the nearest town, you're coming with me! " he cheered, picking me up gently but firmly into a princess carry and next thing I know, I'm in a Japanese-styled mansion.

He put me down on my feet and dragged me to a random bedroom. There was a woman in the room brushing her hair with a wooden comb and a flower painted on it.

"Hey! You were a midwife, correct? " the man asked

"Y-yes Douma, may I know why ?" the woman shivered, not looking behind her.

" Well if you turned around! "He snapped making me flinch again

" sorry " he pouted, rubbing my shoulder, confusing me.

" why is this happening? "I asked

" oh my! "The woman yelled while looking at me.

"Sit down! You shouldn't be careful! You need to rest when you're pregnant! "The woman yelled

" o-oh "I smiled awkwardly before sitting next to her.

I closed my eyes as I suddenly felt how the weight of pregnancy. My stomach was heavy my lower back hurt, I was a little nauseous, and my feet hurt. I was also craving something I would never crave in my life. . . . Blood.

'what the fuck!?!' I mentally screamed.

_________________________________________

623 words