Thanks & What to Read Next

Ah! I can't believe how well this story came out of my head and onto the page just exactly as how I envisioned it. I have had such fun with these characters and the setting. So much fun, in fact, that I'm currently working on a little novel about Catalina and Ramiro. 

It's the most delicious childhood-friends-to-lovers story where he helps her find a suitable gentleman to marry in order to escape her father's failing fortune. Except he's a little too good at it and ends up finding her someone amazing just when he realizes he might love her. Oops! Think of it as a Spanish set gender reversed version of Emma by Jane Austen. Except it's written by me, and it will feel kind of like this one did!

If that sounds like something you might be interested in reading, make sure you follow my wattpad profile at authorelizasolares to receive a notification when I post it! 

You can also find several other works on my profile, and I usually keep my newer stuff at the top, so that's the place to start. If you have specific tropes or subgenres you prefer, drop a comment here and I'll let you know which book fits best! 

And if you really don't want to have to think right now (I've been there), maybe start with one of these: 

Under Chateau Lights: Romance Novel, Friends-to-Lovers, Fake Dating, Love Triangle, Meddling Mother

Hopelessly single Julie pretends to date her friend Christian in order to get her mother off her case during the family Christmas trip. But while she's there, she runs into Ronan Tremblay, the only man she's ever loved. Going from zero dates to juggling two men at once might just be more than Julie can handle.

 Going from zero dates to juggling two men at once might just be more than Julie can handle

Vegas Knot: Romantic Comedy Novel, Accidental Marriage / Fake Relationship

After seeing the man she's loved since grade school is about to be married, Bianca Daleman spends one drunken night in Las Vegas and winds up married to a guy she just met. And when her old flame comes back into town, she simply has to make her new marriage look like it's working. It's a matter of honour.

 It's a matter of honour

Mrs. Matched: Sweet Romance Novel, Arranged Marriage, Friends to Lovers

Since Aubrey James could crawl, she has wanted to decide things for herself. So when an archaic law allows her parents to choose who she will marry, she vows to find a way out of it at any cost. Well, any cost that isn't going to jail. While she's working on that, she keeps up appearances, going through the motions of married life. But settling into a routine with her admittedly quite handsome husband, Christopher, leads to some feelings she didn't anticipate. And this realization might just come too late to keep their marriage from unravelling.