THE CALL

He called me. Yesssss!! Oml- I was excited. And I answered it. He started with "hey". His voice was just perfect. I then said "hey". We talked bout lot of stuff. It was around 2 and we were still talking. And he said, "Harshitha, you might not be my first love but you made all my other love irrelevant". And that's when I fell from my bed lol. And it was around 2.30 am. I was sleepy so we decided to hang up and meet tomorrow morning at the school cafeteria. 

*alarm rings (star boy (by Weeknd) Tamil version)*

Oml- it's 6 and I still haven't got out of my bed. Today I thought I should dress up to my best. So I wore flared blue jeans with a white floral crop top. I felt different. I went to meet him right at the cafeteria. He was simply good. Like he didn't dress much he just looked good without much effort. And when he saw me, he was like "hey Georgia". And I turned back to see if there was someone else and he was like "no I'm calling you". And I asked him what was up with Georgia. And he said, "I don't know I just felt it fits you". I blushed. And he asked me if I wanted anything to eat. I said "no". We then headed back to our classes together. He wrapped me in his arms. And he introduced me to his friends. I was sorta nervous at that moment. Cuz everything felt new. And my theory is that when god gives you something it's either too much or none. And yes he did. That day I was also announced as the school topper for the last exam that was conducted and I also won a national award for a handwriting competition!! Things just couldn't get any better!! That evening he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere. And we went to "THE ETERNAL CAFE". It was one of these aesthetic and expensive cafe in the whole town. That night was the best night I ever had in all these years!! We then decided to walk back to our homes. Suddenly he stopped and I asked him if he wanted to pee. And he was like no. And he asked me to close my eyes. Close my eyes, I did. He started kissing me. Slowly. Just like the moon drifting away from the sky by those shiny stars. He made the moment everything. It was beautiful. He then held me by his arms and dropped me off at my home. He said, "love you Georgia, have an amazing night". That night we didn't call or text each other. But I just decided to sleep. And the next day morning..