The Last Moment

Friday evening, two weeks after I came to know about the diagnosis. I was in the hospital with him. I hugged him so badly. He then asked me if I wanted to dance. Just like that day. I said, "no, get some rest". But he pulled me by my hands and we were running to this mountain that was at the back of the hospital. A top view from where I could see the entire town. Charming in the night light. He took his phone and played "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. We started slow dancing. There was no one. Just us. He then said, "No matter where I go, you will always be mine and I will always love you Georgia". I asked him why he was talking bout all this. He then held me close to him by my waist and said, "Just because I won't be there doesn't mean you can't have fun, I want you to live your life to the fullest and I will always be there for you somehow". I asked him to shut up. He then kissed me and said, "Harshitha, I might be dying right now but you should find another love or at least there would be someone who loves you the same way I do". I cried and asked him to stop. We were just dancing for 30 mins straight. I didn't want any of this to happen. But everything just doesn't go the way you want it to. He then fell to the ground. I then called an ambulance and tried to carry him all by myself to the hospital.

My world left me. He left me. He left me to cry. He left me with unforgettable beautiful scars. No matter how far he goes, I will always love him. 

I will love you forevermore, H.