Chapter Eleven

When my high fades out I open my eyes. My body is still pulsing, blood still burning. Orsik leans down and kisses me, gently, but full of the same passion from moments ago. I feel his fingers still and withdraw. Only to be replaced with something larger. I hiss as the burning stretch and Orsik stills. "Are you alright, Rosie? Is this too much?" I shake my head, "I want this, Orsik, I want you. I just didn't expect it to hurt," I say through gritted teeth. He's much larger than I expected. Orsik nods, moving slower until I feel him stop. Looking up I meet his gaze, his eyes full of bliss. After a moment I nod my head and he pulls out. When he pushes in my back arches. I never knew I could feel so full. Orsiks head drops to my chest, biting and sucking at my nipples.

Orsik thrusts faster, each thrust hitting harder. I moan, unable to keep quiet any longer. My eyes shut and my body rocks against him. He hits a spot inside of me that shoots sparks up my spine. My hands move under his shirt, scratching and grabbing anything they can reach before he lifts and pulls his shirt off in one swift motion. He's beautiful. He leans down, kissing and licking at my neck while my hands move to his back. I dig my nails when he hits that certain spot again and my back arches into his chest. I feel his breath on my neck, and it sends shivers down my spine with every gasp he exhales. "You're beautiful, Rosie. You look so damn beautiful taking my cock. Your greedy cunt keeps pulling me back in and I can't stop. I don't want to stop."

With every word, I feel my core tighten. He thrusts faster, harder, hitting every right spot inside me. He reaches a hand between us, rubbing my clit matching the speed of his thrusts. He kisses me, his tongue finding its way into my mouth. I can taste myself on him, and it only fuels the fire burning in my core. "You're soaked, Darling. Only I can make you feel this good. You're doing so good, taking my cock so well." He growls, deep and low. His voice is strained like he's as close as I am. His thrusts become more erratic, our hips slapping together. My head falls back and high pitch moans escape my mouth. He grabs my chin, pulling my head up until our foreheads touch. "Look at me, Rosie. I want to watch you fall apart. I want to see the bliss only I can give you. You're mine. Your body is mine. Your soul is mine. You were meant to be mine."

I explode. My core bursts, sending flames throughout my body, making every part of me feel like it's on fire. Shockwaves course through me, and my vision goes white, my legs shake, my breathing stops, and my core pulses around him. I feel him pulse and swell inside of me, his eyes hazing. We ride our highs out together. 

When the shockwaves die down I inhale, the air thick with the scent of our releases. Sweat clings to our bodies, and he pulls back. His hair is stuck to his forehead and I'm sure mine isn't any better. Reaching up, Orsik pushes my hair to the side and kisses me. Gentle and sweet. 

When he releases me he smiles, "I meant what I said, Rosie. We turn eighteen in a few months and on that day I'll ask you to be mine fully. I have never wanted someone so much before. I want you, not just your body, but your heart. I want to be the reason daffodils litter the gardens. I want to be the reason you smile and laugh. I never want to see you cry. I want to see you chasing our children around the garden, picking flowers out of their hair. I want our bedroom covered in the same flowers covering your hair right now. I want this whole kingdom to know you're mine. I want you, Rosie. All of you."

Reaching up, I place my hands on his cheeks, "You have me, Orsik. All of me. There is nothing I'd want more than to be yours." We lay there for a moment, holding onto each other as our pulses calm. When we stand, Orsik helps me back into my dress, fully dry from sitting in the sun. As he pulls his shirt on, I search for our satchels. Once they're found, I turn to Orsik to see him sticking a few Corianders into his bag. Leaving the rest on the ground, in an incomplete outline of our bodies. We make our way back to the palace. Orsik holding my hand with a smile on his face. 

Hours pass, filled with laughter and a couple of pauses to rest and eat. Pulling a loaf of bread apart, Orsik offers me half. When I go to grab it, he pulls it back. "I meant what I said, Rosie. I don't want you to feel like what we did was nothing, you were my first. My only." He releases the bread and grabs my other hand. "Please tell me you understand. I would never use you like that. I want you, everything inside of me is pulling towards you." His eyes are full of worry. "I understand, Orsik. You were my first as well, I trust you." He smiles at my words and continues eating. When we finish we make our way back onto the path.

Once we reach the gates, hands interlocked, I see Pricilla coming out. When she sees me, her eyes turn hateful. She storms past us, knocking my satchel off my shoulder as she passes, and makes her way into town. I bend down to collect the flowers and when I stand Orsik is glaring in the direction Pricilla went. "I'm sorry, Rosie. She's been trying to court me since we were children. She's tried everything and hasn't given up no matter how many times I reject her. I'll have a talk with her Father about her behavior."

"It's alright, Orsik. She's only angry with me because I was given the job she wanted. Her words and stares do nothing to me." I tell him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We should get inside, it's getting late and I have to make your Mother her tea." He nods at my words and we make our way inside. Once we reach the kitchen he parts, to head to his room, leaving me alone.

After a few minutes of grinding, I place the powders into a cup. Retrieving the pot of water over the fire I pour some into a mug. Setting the cups on a tray I make my way to Ellanoras chamber. Knocking on her door before I enter I find a note on her bed. Setting the tray on the desk I reach for the note.

"Rosie"

"If you return before I do, leave the tea on the bedside table. The King and I have gone out. Thank you for preparing it for me. Take the rest of the night off. Rest well, Rosie."

"~Ellanora"

Placing the letter in my satchel, I set the two mugs beside Ellanora's bed and take my leave.