2.

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

(Y/N)'s POV.

Hearing footsteps coming towards me, I saw my twin running to me.

"What happened??" I look down at the unconscious person near me. (B/n) then looked at where I was staring and gasped.

"Is that...." I nodded mutely.

"What state did he come in?" 

"Burned." He gasped again.

"We just saw him- And he came in the exact same state he was when it ended????" Nodding again at his bewilderment, I signaled for him to pick him up and lay him down in our guest room. He nods at my gesture and pick Knives off the ground and carried him to our guest room.

"You should probably secure him before he... you know.." (B/n) said. I nodded and put my hand on top of Knives' forehead. A glow emanated from my hand as I locked his power. As the glow dissipates, I lay my hand back down to my sides. Then we both went to the guest room and I put an enhancement to the room so he can't go out without permission. 

Not until I get to talk to him at least.

"Go to sleep (N/n), I'll stand and watch over him." I shake my head and smiled at his worry.

"I'll stay here with you." (B/n) sighed and sat down beside me on the couch we had in the guest room. I summoned my phone and searched for something to keep me from being bored.

It wasn't until morning that he woke up with a grunt. Noticing that he was waking up, I quickly got up from the couch and went near him. Seeing the unfamiliar surroundings filled with foreign items, he quickly stood up on guard, trying to summon the knives that I'd sealed.

"Whoa whoa, easy there... I mean you no harm. I'm sure you're wondering about where you are. But what I can tell you is that you're not in your universe anymore." He looked shocked for a second before his face turned hostile as he tried to strangle me. I quickly restrain his move by using gravity control.

"What did you do to me?!"

"I restrained you so you don't hurt anyone. At the very least, please hear me out before you went on a rampage. I just saved your life you know?" I sighed. (B/n) who was sitting watching the whole ordeal finally spoke up.

"I'm (B/n) Solis, that's my twin sister (Y/n) Solis. You're on earth which is very different from your own since we have various humans with abilities." He told him straight to the point. Nai looked confused at his statement and slightly calmed down.