4.

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

Author's POV.

It's been two days since (Y/n) spent her time with Knives. Since then Knives seemed quite harmless or more mellowed out. Right now, (Y/n) was bored out of her mind since she had nothing to do. Remembering that Vash was inside his room probably cleaning his gun, she excitedly got up to spend her time with her favorite character-turned-reality.

Opening her door and accidentally slamming it, she quickly walked over to Vash's bedroom door and knocked on it. It wasn't long before the man opened the door and saw a beaming girl standing before him. It slightly blinded the man before he smiled back at the girl in front of him.

"Wanna go outside and spend time together?" (Y/n) asked straight to the point. This got Vash's cheeks warmed a little.

"Uh yeah, sure!" He answered quickly. Quite eager to spend time with the girl in front of him.

"Meet you downstairs?" Vash nodded eagerly at her suggestion. With that said and done, both (Y/n) and Vash quickly went inside their room to change their clothes. It didn't take long before they were done and went downstairs together. Seeing that everyone was in the living room either watching TV or chilling, they were of course confused by Vash and (Y/n)'s outfits.

"What's the occasion?" (B/n) asked.

"We're going-"

" We're going on a date!" (Y/n) cut him off. Vash gawked at the girl's words and got flustered at the thought of going on a date with her.

"WHAT-" everyone seemed to scream at the revelation. Without further ado, (Y/n) took Vash's hand into hers and bolted outside, dragging the poor boy with her. On the way, (B/n) and almost everyone went into chaos. She giggled at the chaos she started and went inside the car that was parked outside and quickly drove around the town. Vash sweat-dropped at the girl's antic and shook his head in slight amusement.

"So where are we going?" Vash asked the black-haired girl after he calmed down though there was a hint of red on his cheeks.

"Hmm... What do you feel like eating?" The girl asked the man beside her back while focusing her attention on the road. Vash hummed and put his fingers underneath his chin as if to show that he was literally thinking of something. Quite dramatic really, but never a boring moment with him around!

" Donuts!" It was obvious that he was going to say that. Proven by how he and (Y/n) said the same words at the same time. They both smiled at each other and (Y/n) quickly drove to a nearby bakery that sells the best donuts. When they got there, (Y/n) parked the car in the parking space and got outside before hooking her hands on Vash's arm.