5.

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

Author's POV.

The next day, (Y/n) went downstairs only to see Meryl and Elendira in sight. She's confused since today's been unusually quiet.

"Where did the guys go?" She asked.

"Vash took them to the arcade to play. Something about there's so many interesting things inside the arcade and such." Merly answered, looking at Elendira's face, (Y/n) could see that Elendira was sulking or pouting.

"What's wrong, El?" (Y/n) asked the pouting girl.

"Tch!" She turned her head away, not wanting to answer the black-haired girl's question. At her response, (Y/n) looked at Meryl who sighed.

"She wanted to join in, but Knives told her to stay put with Nick adding that it'll be the so-called 'Guys Night Out'." Ooh-ing at the answer, a light bulb appeared on top of her head.

"Aha! Why don't we have our own 'Girl's Night Out'?" This peak Elendira's attention as she went to look at the black-haired girl.

"Sure!" Meryl enthusiastically answered. While Elendira stayed quiet.

"What about you, El?" It took quite a few minutes before she tch-ed and answered.

"Fine! But it better be fun!" She said. This makes both (Y/n) and Meryl laughed before they all went to their own room to change clothes.

Once they were ready, they all went outside and drove around the town. But then, a certain older man went downstairs only to feel confused at the sudden quiet atmosphere inside the house.

"Where did they all go?" Mr. Conrad voiced his confusion. Roberto, who was also inside the house went outside of his room.

"Definitely not home." he answered the man before he went and take alcohol inside the fridge and gulped it.

"Want some?"

"Hell yeah."

~⋇⋆✦⋆⋇~

It wasn't long before they find themselves at a cafe that was located slightly far from the bakery she went to with Vash. It was easy to order for both her and Meryl, but not for Elendira. The girl is actually picky with her food. Especially being a human-plant hybrid.

It was lucky that (Y/n) could face her with patience. All the girl's been doing was bad-mouthing everything she sees. Having enough, (Y/n) then grip the shorter girl's shoulder.

"Behave yourself or I will be forced to act otherwise." She eye-smiled at the girl, making her look scary and threatening. With that, Elendira finally behaved herself and went to pick something on the menu. The barista gave them their receipt and asked them to wait before they call them for their orders. Picking a spot that was near the window, they sat there and chatted while waiting for their orders.