15- she does in fact like tea (only rosemary)

✩✩✩✩•

15. SHE DOES IN FACT LIKE TEA (ONLY ROSEMARY)

Calypso was turning seventeen tomorrow and she was sort of freaking out about it. It was already December the 13th. How had Christmas snuck up on her that quickly?

Well, first was her birthday then it was Christmas. And she really couldn't wait to go home and finally see her family again.

Sandy had owled Calypso her advent calendar and her 'pre-birthday' birthday present. Sandy always liked to celebrate birthdays on the day but as Calypso was never at home for her actual birthday, Sandy made sure she had a present for the actual day and the day she got back. She was just great like that.

And on another positive note, both Amanda and Anita were in good spirits. As Ravenclaw won the match against Hufflepuff by a fair amount, Anita had been on a high since then and Amanda was even cracking a few more smiles than usual.
Though, it had also meant that Henry had been grumbling to her about what an awful mood his sister had been in since then. Their cousin was apparently one of the beaters who'd ended up in the hospital wing after the match and Amber was still holding a grudge against Ravenclaw for that. She had seemed a little frostier than usual when Calypso had ran into her a few days earlier.

But not even Ambers mood could bring her down from her Christmas high. Winter was her second favourite season ever, the first being autumn because it was so pretty and she loved the rainy days and puddles and storms. But she lived winter because it meant Christmas.

The only downfall of the cold weather was, of course, cold hands and feet. Calypso put it down to awful circulation at this point because if three pairs of fluffy socks couldn't even warm up her feet then she didn't know what could. Apart from maybe a heating charm.

"Miss Allaire." Professor Sprout called out, hands upon her hips. "Are you quite with us this morning?"

Calypso blinked, her thoughts now scattered into the air. She hadn't realised she'd been so zoned out that she'd completely missed what Professor Sprout had been saying for the last ten minutes.

Beside her, Dorcas bit her lip and nudged her. She could practically feel the dozens of eyes upon her and she really didn't like it.

"Sorry, sorry," Calypso blushed a little and offered her sincerest smile. "Just a little tired."

Professor Sprout harrumphed and said, "that I can see. You best get an early night tonight."

"Yes, Professor."

Calypso turned to Dorcas as Professor Sprout ambled away and she groaned into her hands.

"Oh, Calypso." Dorcas patted her friends head reassuringly. "If it helps half of the class were falling  asleep too, you only missed her explaining the exam prep we're doing after Christmas. And the essay due in just before."

At Calypso's wide eyed horror, Dorcas tapped her quill to her parchment and smiled.

"I wrote it all down, you can look over it at lunch."

"Oh, thank you, thank you." Calypso smiled at her Hufflepuff friend and breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm just so in my head at the moment, I'm really ready for the Christmas holidays."