21- she is allergic to peanuts

✩✩✩✩•

21. SHE IS ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS

It had been two whole days since the full moon had risen and Calypso couldn't wait any longer, she needed to talk to Remus. She also desperately wanted to see how he was, especially now that all his scars and cuts and bruises made sense.

As it turns out, the universe wasn't going to let any of her plans run smoothly however as, not only could she not find Remus anywhere in the hospital wing, there was also no sign of the marauders.
  Usually someone knew where they were, after all trouble followed them like a moth to a flame. Of course it was the day Calypso needed them all that they decided to play as model students.

The only other place she could think of them being was of course, their common room or (more unfortunately for her) their doormroom.

But therein lay one problem; how was she to get in without the password? It's not like any Gryffindor would give it to her.

She would've asked Lily, but the red head was currently in a very long meeting with her head of house about future career prospects so that ruled her out of it.

"You know," Anita mused as they sat in the great hall for lunch. "They're always about when you don't want them but of course when you do want them, god forbid, they're suddenly no where to be found. Typical."

Calypso stabbed her sausage with her fork a little harder than normal as she scanned the hall for the familiar faces of trouble. No avail.

All morning she'd searched. Everywhere. Even by the forbidden forest.

"How can no one have seen them?" She exclaimed. "They're the most non-subtle people on the planet!"

"You got that right." Muttered Amanda, happily eating her egg salad. She'd even found herself a whole bowl of grapes on the side.

"Maybe they're still in bed." Supplied Anita, eyes narrowing as a Gryffindor entered the hall. "A cheeky fourth year told me he saw Sirius Black—"
Anita suppressed a scowl but couldn't keep the contempt out of her voice, "sauntering down to the kitchens in the early hours. The little lad probably thought he'd get a kiss out of it. Fourth years these days, honestly."

"We'd need the password though—to find out." Calypso choked a laugh as she saw Anita consider her statement. "I don't think he'd give that up for a kiss no matter how ballsy he is."

"Never say never." Was all her blonde friend said as she downed the rest of her tea.

"Anita."

"Oh shush, of course I'm not going too."

"You could—" Amanda said then, pausing only to finish munching her toast. "—sneak in after a group goes in."

"We could cover for you." Anita chipped in then, nodding as the idea formed in her head. "It could work! Or we could hold a Gryffindor hostage, that would work."

"And no one's in school uniform yet, classes start tomorrow so really, no one would know." Said Calypso, ignoring Anita's last comment.

"Exactly." Leaning over the table, Anita fist bumped Amanda's shoulder. "Go Mandy!"

Looking slightly disgruntled at her shoulder being attacked, Amanda held up one finger.