1: If I Can't Have You

Our story begins hundreds of years ago. The Sengoku period, there lived a samurai named Yasuke Parker. Yasuke came from the Parker Heritage. There were reasons unknown to him but he didn't think about it too much. He didn't know that he was a bi-racial individual and he didn't care. In those times, such terms as Bi-Racial etc didn't exist. 

Yasuke was a decent fighter. He believed in the way of the Samurai and he believed in helping others. He was the first to learn how to use energy from his master, Sun Wukong, before he began his journey to the west. In fact, it was Wukong who raised Yasuke and allowed him to travel around the world first before he came back to Japan. 

Originally Wukong was from China, but a mysterious need of a father figure is what caused him to come to Japan, where he met Yasuke and formed a father-son/Master-student bond with the boy. Now as a Man of integrity etc, Yasuke lived his life the way he lived it.

However that would tragically change on one unfateful night. He would encounter a mysterious woman named Akasha Bloodriver. Before she believed in peace between humans and monsters/"demons", she was ruthless and dangerous. Wild and unkempt. She destroyed villages and countries with the might of just her strength alone. She was a S-Class Vampire. The top dog. None could rival her potential.

Except for Yasuke.

Akasha couldn't explain how a mere human could rival her in regards to power, nor could she explain how he made it his purpose to stop her whenever she came to villages within Tokyo to destroy them. All she knew was that his constant interference was going to be the death of her. Eventually, she began to soften her constant attacks on the Japanese villagers. And they knew why. Eventually Akasha fell in love with Yasuke! So much so that she wanted to build a family with him and abort the arranged marriage between her and Alucard, the son of Dracula.

But then...Something tragic happened...Yasuke had married a priestess Named Oyuko Hiarashi. This made Akasha's blood boil over to no end. So she waited until Yasuke's first born son was born...And then...She did the most despicable thing that she could have ever done. She casted a trance on Yasuke, putting him to sleep, killed his wife, turned his son into a vampire, and then...When Yasuke awakened, she turned him into a vampire too. "If I cannot have you..." Her final words to him before she left him alone with his vampire child, "THEN NO ONE WILL!" The curse she put on Yasuke and his firstborn son could never be reversed. It could never be forgiven. And from that point on, Yasuke had gone by the name...The Immortal Samurai...

______________________________________________________________________________

"This is how we do it!~"

"This is how we do it!"

"Na-Na-Na-Naa-aaa...Ho...Ho..."

"This is how we do it"

"Nooo-Hooo..."

"This is how we do it!"

"This is how we do it, it's Friday night, I'm out with my brothers enjoying the love from the west side~" Fast forward to the present day, it has been two years since the multiverse of madness ended. Hogi Parker, Howard Parker, and Harry Parker decide to ditch the colleges/Schools of Tokyo and find something to do in their lives. The Scarlet Witch of another timeline, became the mother of these three boys. Their father? An Alien Monkey named Yasuku Prime, the Primal descendant of the Primal bloodline. These two were the parents of these three boys who weren't theirs but formed a parental bond with the boys. Eventually Wanda had children with Yasuku, making him the happiest man on the planet.

It was summer, the last day of it that is, and the three brothers were enjoying it before they headed off to their new school. Harry was 19 years old. Hogi was 14 years old and Howard was 16 years old. They talked about how exciting it was to go to a school that didn't make them feel out of place or had to deal with girls that didn't know their feelings from their wants. As we all know, Howard and Hogi Parker attended Kazehaya high school, where they met Senpai/Naoto and the girls: Nagatoro, Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura. All of whom displayed their affections for Naoto in the end. It really pissed off Hogi alot, Howard too, but at the end of the day, they cut their losses and decided to move on with life.