7: The Challenge [Part Two] and The Parent's Day

Howard and Harry, before they went back to school for their second term, had to pass three challenges. Three that was for Howard from Alucard. Three that were for Harry from Akasha. The reason why Harry was involved in taking three challenges from Alucards Ex-Wife was because of Oyuko. 

Oyuko wanted Harry badly. 

Kurumu was not having it. 

The only way to stop this feud is if Harry competed in the challenges that were of Akasha's design. If he won all three, he wouldn't have to marry Oyuko. If he failed, he would have to break up with Kurumu, have Oyuko erase Harry's existence from out of Kurumu's memory, and make Kurumu find another monster academy to attend. The stakes were high on Harry's end and Harry vowed that he wouldn't lose. 

Hogi was thanking God that he didn't have to take part in the challenges that awaited his brothers on one hand, but on the other hand, whatAkasha suggested would be done to Kurumu if Harry should fail these tests....It was highly cruel and it was making Hogi debate on whether he needed to punch the vampiress again. This time adding more "Strength" to his punch for it to be effective.

Howard passed his challenges with flying colors. 

Harry on the other hand...

Harry failed, much to the shock of his brothers and friends and his baby nephews. "You've failed Harry Parker." Akasha told Harry, their location being outside the Castle, in a field where there was a huge boss-level maze, a Portal that unleashed 14 feet goblins, and lastly, the parents of Moka and Oyuko being the best for last of the challenges of their own design. "You can kiss your succubus...Goodbye-"

"Wait!" Hogi shouted: "There has to be another way! What if Harry takes the challenges again?! He passed the first two, it's your ass that's the Bitch of these exams!"

"He cannot take them again." Akasha replied: "I am sorry-"

Howard: "Then let him have both Kurumu and Oyuko! We built a friendship with Kurumu! You can't just-"

"I already have." Instantly, Akasha erased Harry from out of kurumu's mind, which allowed Oyuko to kill both her and her mother who was supposed to attend the parent's day during Yokai Academy's Second Term. Inner Moka wasn't surprised at all by her mother's actions. In fact she understood them. Kurumu was going to die out anyway, she and her mother were the last of the Succubus race, why not put them out of their misery now instead of allowing them to go through it slowly?

Yukari, Mizore, on the other hand, were livid with Akasha's decisions and had mental images of "What-If" Scenarios playing in their minds. Howard was greatly upset and so was Harry...But none of them could hold a candle to Hogi's anger...."DDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNN-YYYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!" Harry and Howard tried to stop their brother from attacking Akasha in his Ultra Instinct Form, but it was too late. Akasha just continued to smile as she took on Ultra Instinct Hogi head on. Their fight led them both deeper and deeper into a forest that caused the creatures within it to flee from the powers both Hogi and Akasha were displaying.

Akasha sighed: "Afightis-Dorlama-Domi." She created energy chains that sealed Hogi's powers away. He could still fly, but as far as accessing his magical potential or his Vampiric potential...Yeah...Wasn't gonna happen: "Listen..." She told Hogi: "I know what I did look evil and wicked. But it's not. Kurumu and her mother are the last of the Succubi race. If they were to continue living among us, they would die deaths more grueling than the ones Oyuko gave them."

"GO TO HELL!" Hogi snarled, trying to fight Akasha even without having access to his powers: "Kurumu didn't deserve that, and whoever her mother was didn't deserve that! You're just a bitch with no remorse! I hate women like you! How can someone like Moka be related to a heartless bitch like you?!"