6: The Tension and The Challenge

When School resumed, there was much tension in the air. Not between Hogi and Harry or Howard and Harry, that was squashed. Sure they were highly pissed with their older brother, but there was nothing they could do about it now. They couldn't change the past. And even if they did, it would create a paradox. Moka by around two months later, was showing a baby bump. It turns out that she was carrying triplets. Three boys that would be born in 7 months time. Howard was highly happy that he was going to be a father. Hogi couldn't believe that he and Moka actually fucked at some abandon location in Japan. Kurumu, Yukari, and Mizore couldn't believe it either. Harry just wanted to see his brother happy. After finding out the truth, and everything he's been through before that, he just wanted to see Howard happy for a change.

That happiness would come to a halt thanks to Keito, the original founder of Yokai Academy's newspaper club. She had intentions of ridding the academy of that newspaper club forever. She wanted to do a contest where her paper would compete against their paper. "Oh Na Boo-Boo, we ain't doing that." Hogi told her: "If we going to do any competition, we're going to do it the ol'fashion way. That's right, I'm talking about a fucking tournament."

Keito blinked and then she laughed: "My how such animals believe in violence rather than the might of the pen and the ink." She remarked

"Shit like that is only spoken out of the mouths of the verbally combatant." Howard remarked confidently: "Wanna know why? Because it's their only way to fight back when they're too weak to challenge someone any other way."

"Ooooooo...." Hogi remarked: "That's a good one Howard!"

"I don't aim to please." Howard replied: "But when I do, I try to aim for the vital points."

Yukari did some shadow-boxing: "What's it going to be Keito? You wanna prove us wrong with your weak verbal attacks? Or are you going to prove that you can match us in one on one combat?"

Keito snarled but she agreed. It was a big mistake on her part, but she had the Public Safety Comission/Security Committee on her side. This group was a specialized group that dealt with humans who were able to get past a barrier that was created to protect the monsters after they were hunted down like wild game during the 70's and the 80's. Any human that made it through the barrier was instantly killed.

Keito thought that Hogi, Howard, and Harry were humans. However, she and the committee found out that they were actually Vampires! Vampires that lived in the Human world and no one ever knew! Despite this being a shocker, it didn't stop Kuyo, a Kitsune Demon, to demand a friendly spar from Harry. The Oldest brother. Harry agreed because A: Howard would have his hands full when time came, and B: Hogi would have ended the fight before it began. Harry was the mix of Howard and Hogi. He got shit done, but he enjoyed seeing his opponents face when they saw the milestone between their power and his. Kuyo got to see this first hand, and despite his potential to spam out his abilities, he was no match for Harry.

However...Their climatic spar was more than enough to shatter the barrier that kept the monster world hidden from humans. Which forced the parker brothers to give up their human genetics and unpack their vampire heritage. They still were able to keep the same skin color and hairstyles they had from two years ago, the only difference was that their eyes were Red or Hazel Gold and their hair colors were a...Salt and pepper color mix. Howard had Hazel Gold and Hogi and Harry had Red colored eyes. "Well....This is going to take some getting used to." Harry told his brothers.

"Shit...I didn't know Vampiric Strength was this powerful....It feels like Imma saiyan but not really." Hogi remarked

"I guess that means we're Immortal now. Jesus Christ is that going to be fun." Howard remarked, only to be embraced by Moka.