5: The Truth [Part Two]

"Hol'up-Hol'up-Hol'up!" Hogi told Ruby: "How da fuck are we Vampires?! And why did Harry keep this a secret from us?!"

Ruby explained and showed the brothers Yasuke Parker's past. Yasuke was once a normal human samurai with abilities beyond anyone's imagination. It got the attention of Akasha Bloodriver, before she changed into a good person and before she met Alucard-Son of Dracula. When Akasha found out that Yasuke had a son and a wife...She did not take kindly to this change of events. She killed Yasuke's wife and turned him and his son into vampires.

The pot would eventually worsen when Akasha and Yasuke crossed paths again. This time with Caleb Parker, who was, believe it or not, the actual biological father of Hogi, Howard, and Harry! In exchange for Caleb's life to remain intact, Yasuke made a deal with Akasha. Not only would she get the chance to kill Yasuke, but whoever would be the second born of Caleb's offspring would marry Akasha's first born daughter. "Caleb, My Son, Get out of here." These were the last words to his son before Akasha killed Caleb's father and the grandfather of Hogi, Howard, and Harry right before his eyes. 

Caleb ran while Akasha's laugh echoed throughout the Edo period world. Eventually Caleb would meet a woman during the 19th century and have Harry during the early 20th century. The mother of the Parker brothers was a white-negro slave-woman named Tabitha. This was all different from what Harry had told the younger brothers as he told them that their parents had died in an accident. 

The truth was that Hunters began to emerge and attack the monsters that once co-exist with the humans during the 1970's. Howard was the second born, and Hogi was the baby who was born two years after Howard. Harry was put in charge of his brothers while their parents sacrificed themselves in order for their children to have a normal life.

".........." Hogi and Howard didn't know how to process this new information, that was very much the truth about their past. They could only look at their older brother, whose head sank, allowing his bangs to cover his eyes. "You knew about this...Didn't you? All this time...You knew about this..." Hogi remarked: "You're supposed to be our brother...And you never told us this?"

"I did it because it was dad's dying wish." Harry told Hogi: "You were a baby Hogi, and Howard was a toddler, I was the oldest back then. A lot was put on my shoulders. More than I thought I could handle. I couldn't tell you guys the truth because A: You wouldn't believe me. And B: You'd blame yourselves for being monsters. I'm sorry."

"And Dr. Fate knew about our past too....Didn't he? That's why he told you what he told you. He knew that you knew that we were vampires and our family was cursed!" Hogi told Harry

"Our family isn't cursed Hogi-"

"Shut the FUCK UP!" He shouted: "Our family IS cursed! Our fucking grandfather couldn't have a relationship! And neither could we! No wonder our relationships with the girls we encountered two years ago didn't last, we were fucking monsters and they were fucking children! Human CHILDREN! It was no fucking surprise that we could see the Grudge and no one else couldn't! You could have spared us the fucking heartache you know?!" He was on the verge of tears: "Instead you had us thinking that we were normal millennials when we're old enough to be fucking relics to a bunch of babies!"

"....Does Wanda know about this?" Howard asked Harry.

"I never told her." Harry replied.

"She probably knows anyway." Hogi replied: "Whether you opened your big fat fucking mouth or not. Dammit Harry, you're supposed to be our big brother. You're supposed to tell us important shit like that, we shouldn't have to find out from a witch bitch! No offense."

Ruby nods: "None taken."

"I'm the second born...SO THAT MEANS....MOKA....IS ARRANGED TO BE WITH ME....? SHE DOESN'T LOVE ME? THIS WAS ALL SET UP?" Howard could feel the pain he felt two years ago hit him like a ton of bricks. He left the others and went back to the Hotel. He had to know the truth from Moka herself. He went to the 5th floor, where her room number and banged on the door.