AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello reader, thank you for checking out this piece and i hope you'd read more stories from me in the future...

You might be thinking I'm new into writing and all but to be frank this is the fourth account i have created on Wattpad.

Some i can't log in due to some issues and I purposely logged out of my previous active account as I'm bored of writing fan-fiction.

I wanted to try something new by doing what i like and not just because i felt obliged.

So...i hope you support me through out this book.

As an author i expected just few things from you....

• your opinions & reasons
•questions

I like interacting with my readers it brings me more joy and spark to keep on writing. So please cheer me up, I'll be in your care.

I won't be revealing anything concerning the characters of this book. I like seeing my readers curious.

I don't have a scheduled time to update but i won't take months to update..... chapter one would be dropping soon. So please help me share this book to your friends and don't forget to follow me. I always follow back.

There might be few errors, so i pled to be pardoned.

**BLURB**

Growing up without a father and constantly bullied, Everett leads a tough life. However, he finds solace in a recurring dream where he sees a girl he can't quite place. As he sets out to uncover the mystery of his dream girl, he finds himself on a journey of self-discovery and unexpected revelations. Will he find what he's looking for and emerge stronger than ever before?

but how could he have fallen for someone who appears only in his dream, aren't you curious to know?

DISCLAIMER

This book is solely based on my idea, resemblance to anyone's work is purely coincidental. Copyright. Plagiarism is not permitted. All pictures, character, place and events depicted are fictitious.