Chapter 17

[A/N]: Hey what's up everyone! I can't believe I got back all of my tests papers already haha..sorry for not uploading for almost a month. I'm quite free now so I should upload it. Chapter 17 is just a short chapter but I really have writer's block sometimes especially now. Anyway, don;t forget to Vote, Fan and Comment!:)

Chapter 17

Claire's POV

I knocked on Taylor's door gently before I heard a reply. I opened the door slowly and saw Taylor on her bed with her guitar.

"Hey," I greeted her.

"Oh hey Claire!" She smiled and embraced me warmly.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine actually. How about you?" She answered.

"Yeah I'm good. I heard about you and Harry," I said.

"I don't want to talk about it now," she replied softly and looked down to the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry," I apologized. Then, I saw teardrops on the guitar and that's when I knew Taylor was crying. She was heartbroken, sad and weak. Her body seemed so frail and pale. Her veins on her hands were very obvious.

"I just don't know what to do Claire. I don't know. I really want Harry back but not when he broke my heart.." She tried to speak in between breaths.

"Taylor, you need to decide quickly. It's either you forgive him and get back with him or break up and leave him. You need to follow your heart not your mind and thoughts. Deep down in your heart, what are your feelings towards Harry? Do you think he really did it? From my own experience, Harry isn't that mean and he wouldn't do that so I'm helping you," I reassured her.

"You're such a nice person. Thank you Claire," she gagged. I patted her back and told her not to worry.

She played her guitar and tuned it at the same time without a tuner. Wow she was a guitar expert! She sang and wrote something down on a small notebook. I guessed she was writing new songs. After some time watching her, she sighed and closed her notebook. She placed the guitar on the bed and laid her head on the pillow. I felt so sympathetic for her. She was so stressed and tired of her life. For crying out loud, she’s only 23.

Hours past and Taylor's asleep on her bed safe and sound. I pulled the white sheet over her body slowly. I carried my handbag and pulled out my phone.

To Niall: Hey babe, I'm coming over:) xx

From Niall: Alright m'lady xx

I've decided on a plan. To try and get Taylor and Harry back together. I needed to do this to help my best friend. I couldn't stand seeing her like this. It was horrible.

I went out of Taylor's room and tiptoed to make sure I didn't make any sound. As I tiptoed down the stairs, I heard a cough. In the middle of the living room, stood Alesha crossing her arms. I jerked and almost fell, surprised at the presence of Alesha in the room.

"Hi.." I smiled and waved at her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Alesha asked slyly.

"Over to Niall's house," I told her.

"So you can tell the boys about what I told you so that Harry and Taylor can get back together?" She questioned me.

"What? No of course I'm just doing a good job as a girlfriend," I told her and scrunched up my nose.

"So you're Niall's girlfriend? Alright then. Be back here by 11 or I'll not open the door for you," she informed me and flipped her hair.

What is wrong with her? She can't tell me what to do. This is my house and Taylor's. I can do what I want. Anyway, she's so dumb because I have a key with me. But I recalled what she said earlier about telling the boys what she said. So what if I told the boys? The boys would not believe her because Harry's there. He would say that she's telling lies. And what if she really lied? I shook those thoughts out of my mind now. I walked towards my car and pushed the key into the ignition. The engine started and I drove to the boy's apartment. I didn’t realize that I was going at full speed until I looked at the speed meter. I pushed on the brakes and parked the car in the front of the apartment. I got out of the car, slammed the door and ran towards the building. I knocked on their apartment door and was met by the blonde Irish boy. I hugged him tightly and kissed him on his soft chubby cheek.